[ twenty-six ]

|| 12:35 p.m. ||

"Damn it, Hanji, calm down!"

"I can't--!" Moblit shoved a choco-coated bread inside the brunette's open mouth, successfully muffling her loud voice. "Thanks, Moblit." Frieda shows the male a thumbs-up.

"Wait, you're actually serious about this? Levi Ackerman and you are related? For real?" Hitch questions next, her mouth agape in shock.

Mikasa nods her head before she sighs, "That's what the DNA test said."

"I'm surprised but at the same time not," Armin utters after drinking from his mango shake, "you two kind of look... similar?"

(Y/n) swallows the lump of food in her mouth before drinking from the cup of water on the side of her tray. The entire time her friends were talking about the Ackermans, she stayed silent.

Now she was sure Mikasa and Levi are related, the possibility of Kenny and Levi being related is high too.

From the news she had heard of and the articles she read about "Kenny the Ripper", the middle-aged man had a lot of accomplices. There were records saying he used his connections to break his cohorts out of state prisons from all over the country.

(Y/n) just couldn't help but think the big-time criminal would do the same to her patient.

Maybe it was just her being paranoid, or did the recent security failure have something to do with that?

She didn't know what to think.

After that one system fail, (Y/n) knew how vulnerable the human containment facility really was despite its almost perfect structure. And the thought of a traitor possibly inside with them right now also worried her.

Even if all her theories are correct, everything would still depend on one question.

Does Levi want to leave?

"Yo, (N/n)!"

Isabel waved a hand in front of the psychiatrist's face.

"Huh?"

"Did you tell Levi about this already?"

(Y/n) shakes her head to the sides, "No, not yet. Why?"

"I'm curious how he'll react once he knows he has a relative here."

"Me too..." (Y/n) voice fades. While poking on the contents of her food, she heaves out a small sigh.

She'll have to tell him eventually.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

|| 1:21 p.m. ||

(Y/n) enters Levi's testing room, not expecting to see the ravenette seated comfortably in one of the chairs the moment she walked in. About 3 nurses were present in the area with them, minding their own business as they go through the patient's most recent files.

"Hey," the psychiatrist casually waved at the male, walking towards him. As soon as (Y/n) got close enough, Levi stands up and examines her face.