[ twenty-nine ]

|| ᴅᴀʏ : 58 || 9:28 a.m. ||

"Oh, you're awake!"

A nurse enters the redhead's room, a tray of food in her hands. The patient shuffles a bit under the white covers, squinting her eyes as they adjusted to the lighting of the room she was in. She looks around, looking at the time before she reverts her gaze back at the nurse.

"How are you feeling, Miss Ral?"

"What... what time is it?"

The nurse places the tray down beside the bedridden girl before she smiles down at her. "It's almost 11 in the morning. Here, I brought you breakfast, you need it."

Petra stares at the food. Her mind was a bit hazy, she could barely remember the reason why she wasn't in her cell.

"You look like you're confused, miss," the nurse spoke, "you've been unconscious for the past three weeks and five days. "

A month... Petra picks up the spoon on the silver tray, I was out for almost a month...

The ginger tries to sit up, only to feel a stinging sensation shooting from her abdomen. The nurse rushes to help the wounded girl get comfortable on the bed. "Be careful, Miss Ral. Your stomach wound hasn't fully recovered just yet."

Wound...?

Petra lays a hand on her stomach, instantly feeling the gauze that covered her stab wound. Now that she had an idea why she was put inside an infirmary, her memories started to become clearer: From what had happened the day she got her injury to who caused it.

The nurse had left her to eat by herself, saying that she was going to report Petra's assigned doctor of her current state.

Petra doesn't touch her meal situated beside her. Instead, a smile creeps up her lips while she applied pressure on her wound. She savored the sharp pain she received, her smile turning into a grin. Tears pricked the corners of her eyes, then she bites her lower lip.

"H-he... marked me..."

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

"I'm back!"

(Y/n) opens Levi's cell door, with her simply staying outside to wait for the man to approach her.

Levi, in his plain white shirt and pants, left his bed and walked towards his door with a sour expression on his face.

"Do we really have to do this shit?"

"You've been holed up in here for more than two months, Levi."

"I don't see the problem there, doc."

The guards posted beside the cell's doorway looked at Levi, though (Y/n) didn't see their expressions because of their head gears.

"It's not as bad as you think, Levi. Just trust me on this one, now let's get going."

The ravenette notices the change in (Y/n)'s clothes: her lab gown was missing. He ogles at her sleeveless blouse colored mint green, then his eyes travel down to her sleek black pants, eventually ending up looking at her flawless footsteps. He had always admired how neat (Y/n) was; it only added to the main reasons as to why he desired her.