[ eight ]

|| ᴅᴀʏ : 10 || 9:50 a.m. ||

"Did you do what I told you to?" (Y/n) asks the two guards standing right outside Levi's cell.

She had decided to stop by today to check on Levi's state before she drives to the beach resort with her friends. Outside the facility, the others waited for her return as they sat chatting inside a black van.

"Yes ma'am."

"What did he say?"

"Nothing. He just went back to laying on his bed after we talked to him."

(Y/n) sighs out of relief. At least Levi didn't take her sudden absence offensively, and she hoped it would be the same until tomorrow.

"He's having breakfast now, isn't he?" The girl in her summer clothes looks at her wrist watch after asking. It was almost 10 in the morning, meaning Levi must be in the lunchroom with the other patients. He's bound to come back after a few minutes so (Y/n) decided to leave before he arrives.

"Make sure he doesn't do anything brash while I'm gone, okay? A nurse under Doctor Dreyse is in charge of him until tomorrow, by the way."

"Okay, ma'am. Have fun on your trip."

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○▪

|| 10:14 a.m. ||

"You sure took your sweet time, didn't you." Jean greets (Y/n) with a sour smile from the driver's seat as soon as she opened the door to the back seats of the vehicle. "Oh shut up and start driving." (Y/n) playfully rolls her eyes at Jean's sarcastic comment and sat beside Historia.

Eren, Mikasa, and Armin were sitted at the very back while Hanji, Isabel, and Connie sat on the seat in front of them. (Y/n), Historia, and Frieda sat just behind the front seats which contained Jean and Farlan.

"How many minutes 'til we arrive at Anteiku, anyway?" Connie queries from behind Frieda. "Just thirty minutes without traffic." Isabelle responds, looking at the clock on her phone.

"It's nice to finally take a break from paperwork!" Eren exclaims, stretching his arms upwards. Hanji chuckled at his statement, "Shouldn't I be the one saying that?"

"Hey, I help with Mr. Smith's work you know!"

"They were supposed to be your job, Eren," Historia butts in the conversation, "Hanji-san's the one who should just be helping."

"Then why don't we make her secretary instead and I'll be the psychiatrist."

(Y/n) laughs at Eren. She could already imagine him crossing his arms on his chest while pouting.

"Calm down Eren, they were just joking." Mikasa stated, eyeing the brunet as she offers him a candy. Eren aggressively took the small object from Mikasa's fingers and ate it.

"You'd just scare your patient if you're a psychiatrist, Jaeger."

"No one fucking asked, you horse!"

(Y/n) felt a pair of eyes watching her as she laughed on her seat. Her gaze involuntarily directed towards the front passenger seat to see Farlan already looking at her. He sends her a gentle smile, and she does the same with a pink blush dusting her cheeks.