[ five ]

|| ᴅᴀʏ : 5 || 12:18 noon ||

"Here's your food, (N/n)." Farlan places a tray of food in front of the mentioned girl, a smile on his features. (Y/n) beams as she thanks him. "Wow, how did you know I liked (drink of your choice)?" "I have my ways." Farlan responds with a wink towards the girl, making her roll her eyes playfully.

"By the way, didn't Sir Erwin say something about a break day?" Frieda raises a question after she swallows her food. Armin hums while chewing on his teriyaki chicken. "When was it again?" Hitch spoke, setting her utensils down on her empty tray. "Maybe five to six days from now." Eren responds as he leans backwards. "Do you guys wanna hang out on that day?"

"It's been a while since we've hung out with each other, so why not?" (Y/n) utters before drinking from her (drink of your choice). Hanji grins, clasping her hands together. "Where will we go? Ah, I'm excited!" She exclaims. "I can search for places. Do y'all want a resort or...?" Isabel says as she gets her phone from her pocket.

"As long as we can relax, I guess." Armin lets a small smile creep up his face as he answered. "We have a lot of time to think about the place, don't worry about it for now." Mikasa stands up along with Moblit and Frieda, trays on their hands. The three walks away from the table to dispose of them.

"Ah, I almost forgot, Petra wants to talk to you again, (Y/n)-chan." (Y/n) turns her head to look at the blond male. "She said she wanted to ask you something." Armin added.

"I see no harm in talking to the girl. Maybe I'll visit her after my schedule with Annie, is that okay?" "Yeah, she'd love that. Thanks (Y/n)-chan!" Armin beams.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

|| 5:22 p.m. ||

"(Y/n)!"

Petra sits up from her bed as soon as she saw the girl in a lab coat enter her cell. (Y/n) greets her with a warm smile. "Hey Petra! Long time no see!"

"I didn't actually expect you to come, doc. I thought you were busy and everything, so I would've understood if you didn't." Petra chuckles nervously, sitting on the chair by one of the ends of the rectangular table in her cell. (Y/n) sat opposite from the strawberry-haired female. "I couldn't turn down an invitation, Petra. I haven't talked to you in a long time too." (Y/n) smiles.

"So how's life going for you, miss Ral?"

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

|| 5:46 p.m. ||

"I was wondering when you'd allow him to eat with us in the cafeteria..."

"Hm, I don't know about that yet," (Y/n) leans back on her seat as she thought of an answer to the other girl's question, "but he's showing some positive results, so I'm sure I'll be allowing him to go there real soon." Petra nods to (Y/n)'s reply.

"Maybe then, you two will become friends!" (Y/n) grins as she releases a giggle, unsuspecting of Petra's wide eyes and smile.

"That... that would be great! I can't wait to talk to him!"

The redhead bounces on her seat as she happily thought of what would happen when she finally gets a chance to talk to the Levi Ackerman.

"I'm happy you're recovering, Petra. They'll be giving you a proper room instead of this cell soon, I'm sure."

"Yeah, and it's all thanks to you all! I'm happy to be here too, you guys took care of me and helped get over my horrible past... I'm really thankful, doctor." Petra stated, sincerity evident in her voice.