[ ten ]

"Where the fuck is she?!"

The faint voice coming from the other side of the wall was enough to perk Petra's interest. A ghost of a smile appeared on her face as she walks towards it, placing her hand on the cold surface of the wall.

His face was something Petra couldn't ignore the moment she entered the patients' side of the cafeteria yesterday morning. She found him sitting alone near the transparent wall that separates the patients from the staff. She never saw him before, and there's only one new patient that entered Area 104 until recently.

Levi Ackerman.

A faint blush appeared on her cheeks while she examined his features from afar. He looked very stoic and cold, but his perfectly sculptured image made him look bodacious.

She walks towards her usual seat, her companions -- patients from other departments -- already engaged into a conversation. She watched him from the corner of her eye, her heart thumping wildly inside her chest.

She knew it immediately. That man is the Levi Ackerman.

She swore to herself that no one could make her feel this excited. No one except him.

hƏƦ ƑȊƦƧƮ lƟvƏ.

This morning, Petra woke up so early. The guards were even shocked when they came to fetch her to the patients' bathroom since they had to wake her up everyday to make her get out of her room.

Petra finished taking a bath and changed into a new pair of clothes -- still the outfit required for patients -- and waited patiently for the breakfast bell to ring.

And like yesterday, Petra found Levi sitting alone in his place. Something went differently today though.

The second he looked up, his gaze met hers.

Petra could hear her heartbeat accelerating when she purposely turned away from him. Her cheeks turned hot in an instant.

She'd never forget that moment.

He looked at me! He looked at me!

Petra tried hiding her grin as she ate joyfully. Even her friends asked her about it, but she didn't tell them anything. She observes him again, seeing him silently eating his food.

Petra was a giggling fit when she went back inside her cell.

"He finally noticed me!"

"He's so handsome!"

"I love him so much!"

She lays back down on her bed, imagining scenarios with Levi inside her head. She tossed and turned, unable to hold back her girlish screams to herself.

And when she heard his voice from the cell just beside her, her heart fluttered again.

But he was looking for someone.

Who was it?

Is it me? Petra gasps and covers her mouth with both of her hands, Is he looking for me?!