[ three ]

|| ᴅᴀʏ : 2 || 8:29 a.m. ||

3rd Person POV

"It's Sasha's sixth month here, am I right?" A blond male questions the female walking beside him. "Yeah. How about Petra? She's already spent three years, is she doing good?" Historia, holding a basket of fruits, replies. "Mhmm. She still jokes around sometimes, but she's beginning to take things seriously, which is great." Armin stated with a smile.

The two of them were going to their first patient of the morning together since they both have the same route and schedule.

"I see Petra's door. See you later, Historia!"

"See you!"

Armin waves goodbye to the girl as he stayed on his position, grinning. When Historia's figure disappeared from his view, he gave the steel door to his right a glance.

"Cell thirty..."

Two guards stood at each side it, both armed. Even though curious of what the prisoner called 'Levi Ackerman' looked like, he continued walking and stood in front of the door beside the mentioned man's cell.

"Open, please."

Armin steps inside cautiously, taking note of the redhead quietly sitted on her bed by the corner of the room. The girl's eyes brightened upon seeing the male who just entered.

"I was waiting for you, Armin!" Petra beamed, standing up from her bed. Armin gave her a kind smile. "Good morning to you too, Petra." He says as he pulls out a chair from under the table on the center of the cell. Petra excitedly took the seat across from the blond and clasped her hands together.

"How are you doing Petra? Did you have breakfast already?"

Petra nods. "I ate chicken cutlet bowl today!" Armin smiles from her enthusiasm. It seemed like she was getting better and better everyday.

"Do you want to take your vitamins now?" Armin places three bottles of vitamins on the table and was about to approach the water dispenser to the side, but he stopped when Petra talked.

"Can I ask you something first?" She queries, her head slightly tilted to the side.

"Sure, anything!"

Petra grins, fixing her posture then leaning forward.

"Is it true that Levi Ackerman is here?"

Armin's smile faltered a little bit, but returned to normal for Petra not to notice.

"Well, yes... how did you know?"

"Uh, you know how I sometimes hear people's conversations from the other side of the door?"

Armin's curiosity sparked from there. He knew at least five people who have the voices that can penetrate thick walls or doors.

"I listened, and one of them mentioned Levi already starting his rehabilitation here. I think it was Doctor Zoë."

Armin chuckles as he leans back on the chair. Typical Hanji. She's the most excited one ever since the day before yesterday.

"That's true. It was his first day yesterday. Now, we have the chance to help him, just as how we did to you." Armin punctuated his sentence with another one of his unwavering smiles. Petra nods happily, taking a bottle of vitamins into her hand.

"I wonder what he looks like. He did commit multiple murders, since I was like, eleven? He even did one where he wrote 'I'll kill you next' using his victim's blood! Even though he didn't kill me, that one's still my favorite."