✵Christmas Special✵

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Little flecks of white danced through the air, their destination unknown until inevitably meeting with their companions already blanketing anything and everything in a layer of white.

"You seem so focused on outside I could almost assume you've never seen snow before."

Turning your head faintly to the side and eyeing the blond haired male beside you, a soft hum vibrated through your form, your eyes right after moving from his teal coloured hues back out the window.

"I've seen it before, but I just like watching it fall." Murmuring that out softly and crossing your arms along the window sill a deep sigh left through your nose, "Say Giorno, you've celebrated Christmas haven't you?"

Your question piqued his interest, he assumed most people celebrated the holiday but considering you were asking led him to assume your family wasn't the type to. "A few times. Why?" Moving to lean on the window sill beside you his eyes scanned the side of your face, a look of longing shone through your gaze giving him enough of an answer.

"Well I was just thinking, maybe we could celebrate? You know do uh things people do during Christmas and winter." Raising a hand and moving it with each word it fell flat after realizing that your words sounded silly. "I never really celebrated it before so I was just-" A pressure was quickly placed on the top of your head garnering your attention towards the blond who's hand nestled itself in your hair softly.

"We'll celebrate it. Just let me handle it." He wasn't sure what exactly possessed him to say nor act on anything, but he felt that this could be something the team needed.

It wasn't until the next morning that the ball began rolling, each team member sharing their surprise hat you hadn't celebrated such a well renowned holiday.

"Wait wait wait! So you mean to tell me you've never decorated a Christmas tree before?!" Leaning over the counter and staring at you wide eyed Mista's brows were raised in shock. Narancia was right by his side, the two of them practically interrogating you on what you haven't done.

"Nope. Never decorated a tree. Never put up a tree and now that I think about it I've never done a lot of stuff relating to snow and Christmas." Turning away from the sink to face the two you could tell they were processing your words.

"That just means we'll have to-" "That's so sad!" Both the gunslinger and raven haired teen cut Fugo off simultaneously, a flurry of other words were uttered afterwards all too quickly for you to understand what they were saying.

"Well!-" Clearing his throat and shutting the two up quickly Fugo's attention moved towards where you were offering a piece of bacon before continuing with what he was saying previously. "As I was saying, this just means we'll have to show you what the season has to offer. We have 12 days after all till Christmas day."