Chapter 62

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I figured it out...what it's tracking." Coming to that realization, Giorno elaborated on his findings, "It's movement! This stand reacts to movement and prioritizes attacking whatever moves! It matches the speed of the fastest target and prioritizes it." Golden Experience turned in place swinging a fist towards the nearest window breaking it open.

The action led a strong wind current to enter the cabin sucking out whatever wasn't nailed down or holding onto something. Having dropped to the floor and rested your feet along the entryway frame you struggled to keep a tight hold on Narancia seeing as the teen was out cold and you were the only thing holding him back.

Looking through strands of hair which were currently being blown every which way you could make out Giorno stick his good arm out the window, the fletch blob held out in the palm of his hand. "If we can get this thing off the plane along with my left arm, we'll get to Sardania safely. Then everything will go as planned."

Now you knew the blond was smart but what he was currently suggesting was crazy. He was already missing his right arm and now he was proposing cutting off his left one?

"Giorno! Wait that's crazy! You can't just chop off both of your arms and call it a day!" Exclaiming that and praying that the blond heard what you'd said, you could see Bruno reaching out an arm towards him.

"Swap with me! Get the stand onto me!"

"We won't make it in time, Bucciarati! It's climbing up higher!" Ignoring the dark haired mans plea to wait, Giorno's arm was severed and quickly thrown out of the plane. Bruno being the closest to the blond had slammed a tray onto the broken window catching the blond as he fell back.

Letting yourself fall back onto the floor a breath of air escaped your lips, your eyes trailed over everyone in the cabin falling onto Mista first then the other three. Narancia, who you made a half assed healing attempt on, was still out cold on top of you but still breathing much to your relief.

Moving the black haired teen so that he rested on the ground you raised up from the floor, a golden hue leaked from between the palms of your hands and the form of your butterfly drifted over towards the gunslinger. The three members were still visibly injured, yet Giorno was where your focus was seeing as the blond was now missing both hands.

"No one could've predicted this, and it's because we're on a plane. That we were able to blow that stand away." Growing closer to the three you could pick up what Trish was saying- presumably her attempt to reassure the teams leader, who currently held onto Giorno. A crestfallen look engulfed his expression yet because his face was downturned it was hard to see.

"Regardless, we have to tend to their wounds. They're all gravely injured." Standing up from where he was Bruno remained his hold on the unconscious blond, his eyes were shadowed by doubt before flickering to where you stood.