Chapter 27

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"It's empty!" Shock was written across everyone's expression and you were the first one to break the silence. "Where are they?! Where's Moody Blues?" Ripping your gaze from the pipe and looking towards Abbacchio, he merely just pointed towards the pipe, his own brows knitted together.

"Right there. It's my stand. I know where it is. It's right there."

Shifting his stance Bruno stared at where the man was pointing, "Right around where?"

"I'm telling you, right where you opened up! My Moody Blues is definitely right there!" Insisting that and keeping his hand pointed towards the pipe Bruno's stand once again began punching the ground opening up more zippers.

"Where are they?"

Worried for the white haired man's safety you turned your attention to address him, "Abbacchio, you should undo the replay and call your stand back."

"I already did." Answering quickly he began muttering a few things to himself before going quiet, a somewhat loud metallic sing sounded. It was coming from the pipe, but it was open and nothing was inside which confused you. "Do you hear that? That's the sound of the inside of a pipe. We can't see it, but Moody Blues is definitely right there..." Stepping over the ledge he was perched on Abbacchio leaned over the opening peering in.

The fly once again began buzzing around the front of the boat before heading your way, placing a hand on Abbacchio's shoulder also looking off to where the fly was Bruno's tone of voice came out urgent. "The enemy's right there! It's coming closer...We need to run!"

"Run?" Turning his head to look back at the man a sharp huff left him, "That Giorno Giovanna whom I hate, told me to solve this mystery. He's an annoying little brat, but I'm going to solve it!" Abbacchio's gaze flickered on the sails above before he stood up after Bruno mentioned the fly coming over.

"There's one more mystery surrounding this enemy. I'm finally starting to see it. I'll solve this and kill the bastard!"

"Abbacchio stop! You need to call back your stand!" Getting a rush of anxiety you watched as a slight proud smile made its way onto the mans purple lips.

"I've figured out the other mystery!" Even though every word oozed with confidence the man went quiet before a familiar squealing sound filled the air. Blood also flew up into the air as Abbacchio began to deflate, "Kill him...Bucciarati! This mystery...the place the enemy's hiding." The silver haired man's leg was quickly grabbed by a hand and he was pulled just out of reach, slipping past your hands as well as Bruno's.

"You're being dragged in! Grab onto me!" Yelling that and reaching out a hand Abbacchio's form merely slipped away, the man's bloody hand dragged quickly across Bruno's face before disappearing entirely.