Chapter 88

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Casting your eyes down towards the basket you made a mental note of which ones remained, three in total, the number itself caused a satisfied hum to leave your lips.

Swinging the basket as you walked, your mind lingered over onto where to find the remaining people before coming to the conclusion that one of them would be in their room, while the other two would be in their offices.

Once again finding yourself turning down a narrow corridor you could spot a soft pink pastel door down the hall. One of the few that were painted within the manor, yet considering member rooms were stationed in more private wings of the manor it made sense.

Nearing the door you could hear the sound of fabric being thrown about followed by what you could only describe as the sound of popcorn kernels. Pausing before the subtly tinted and raising a hand you knocked on it waiting a minute or two till an out of breath looking Trish stood in the doorway.

"You good in there?" Arching a brow upon asking that you heard her let out a loud sigh.

"Yeah, just having troubles with some bean bag chairs."

"Bean ba-Oh my god." Opening the door as you went to ask about it she threw her arms out showing you the various little white balls meant to fit inside the beanbag strewn out across the floor and in the white fur rug she had. "Would you er like some help?" Upon asking that you watched the pink haired girl give a frantic nod opening the door some more so that you could slip in.

The small white balls instantly began gravitating towards your shoes upon entry, "How did this even happen? They're everywhere." Shuffling over towards where the bed was and placing the basket down you snagged two magazines that were sitting idly on her nightstand.

"Well, I got some new bean bag chairs and was trying to fill them- but the bag slipped out of my hands and then this-'' Raising her arms she motioned around the room, "Happened." Looking towards where you stood she watched you lean down lining the straight edge of the magazine all the while pushing the small white malls into one corner of the room.

"Sounds like it went down hill," Briefly pausing to reach out and grab the plastic bag you'd assumed the balls had come from, you began pushing the bunched around you inside. "You could've come and asked for help."

Moving to grab a magazine herself she copied what you were doing beginning the small balls over towards where you held the bag open, "Yeah, but I can never find you anymore. You're never in your room when I pop by." Hearing her state that you paused thinking over her what was just said.

"I mean, since we've been here I can't seem to find you anywhere." Reiterating what she'd said and moving back out into the room sweeping over some more balls the two of you tried to corral them into one corner.