Chapter 67

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Staring down at you the pink haired girl let out a deep sigh, she was confused to say the least when the others entered with their unconscious teammate, but in all honesty she's rather them be unconscious than dead.

Shifting your head in place so that it rested in her lap easier, her delicate fingers trailed through your (H/C) strands brushing them out and twirling a few pieces. Her gaze lingered over your face, lips pulling down into a frown at the sight. "Giorno, are you able to tell what kind of damage she has?" Calling out to the blond and pulling him away from what he was doing a hum escaped his lips.

"Golden Experience was able to find out that she has two broken ribs, some fractured ones and head trauma. But considering what her stand is I'm sure she'll be up in no time." Speaking confidently the blonde's gaze trailed over your face. He could plainly see that you appeared much better than before now that the blood dotting over your face had been cleaned off courtesy of Trish.

Giving a nod at what he'd said her gaze once again focused back on you, one of her hands lightly trailed over your cheek tracing over the side of it. It was times like these that a part of her wished that her own stand had healing capabilities or the likes, but that wasn't the case.

Flickering his own gaze towards where you and Trish were Bruno's lips downturned into a subtle frown, his gaze also trailed towards Abbacchio seeing that the man was still out cold. Though he wouldn't blame him, the man did almost die just minutes ago.

Adjusting the cuffs of his jacked and turning towards the blonde, his eyes focused on the computer, "Any luck? Try checking Interpol or even the Sardinian police records." Pausing to let Giorno catch up he added on, "Do these fingerprints match any records?"

"It's no use. There are no hits. Even if the boss had a previous record, odds are he made sure it was erased." Explaining that Giorno moved his gaze to the man beside him.

Standing tall and resting a hand on his hip Bruno focused his eyes on the floor in thought, "But it has to be somewhere...That's why he tried eliminating his own daughter and fears letting anyone know what he looks like."

Understanding what the man was saying Giorno pursed his lips into a line, "Why don't we look through the records of the dead? The boss might've faked his own death."

"Let's give it a shot."

Remaining quiet in her seat for the most part Trish clicked her tongue, fingers once again raking through your hair as if to calm her own nerves. "We can't let him get away with this." The two both right away focused their attention on the pink haired girl as she continued. "A moment ago, just for a little while, I felt the same thing I felt in Venice. The only one who got close to Abbacchio and (Y/N) was..."