Chapter 77

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Are you the girl called Trish?" Directing that towards where the form of Mista's body stood the girls tense frame seemed to relax a bit from the question.

"Yes, though I currently have hairy knuckles." If it weren't for the serious conversation currently going on you would've bursted out laughing, there would be a time at another place and time that something like laughing would be acceptable.

"I see..." Moving his gaze to the side where Bruno's body rested the attention quickly followed hearing the man announce something that surprised you all. "The boss is a duo." A noise of shock left everyone after being told this and Polnareff continued. "There was a kid who was somehow able to transform into you and trick Bucciarati. Diavolo and this kid were like a well-coordinated team."

"What? B-but how?" Asking what everyone was thinking 'Trish' processed the new information given. It was a big shock to everyone, but now thinking over it, it would make sense as to how the person you'd confronted not to long ago just vanished.

"Two people inhabiting one body." Murmuring that to yourself you still couldn't quite picture it happening, you'd only ever seen one of them in that case.

"But that's impossible. The boss trusts no one. That's how he kept his identity a secret for so long." Pointing that out, 'Giorno' had raised his hands to emphasizing each point, wrapping his head around what was just said he pulled it over.

"I'm not sure what happened, either...but there was definitely a mysterious kid." If the turtle had brows you could imagine them downturned as if he was doing an inner monologue.

"Two...so the boss is a duo? What's..." Before 'Giorno' could continue, 'Narancia' had called out, catching everyone's attention.

Upon looking over Aerosmith's radar could be seen out and scanning the area, "Giorno! Something's moving! Nine o'clock. Uno signal. It's a person! There's a person heading in from the gate on the right!" 'Giorno' right away raised a hand into the air giving a few hand signs.

Hastily pulling Polnareff off the pillar and moving with the others to peer around the entryway, everyone remained stiffly silent, ready for anything that was to come. The sound of running footsteps quickly grew louder and louder till the form of a man had entered the entryway.

Long spotted pink hair trailed behind him and all too familiar bright green eyes focused ahead, a sort of lace top decorated his upper half while blue jeans covered the bottom.

"H-He's...That face! The boss! No...Diavolo!" Coming to that conclusion 'Trish' stared at the man wide eyed before 'Giorno' began signaling some things to 'Narancia' who'd been perched on a ledge above.