Chapter 36

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Feeling yourself become lightheaded from the pressure applied to your throat, you gripped the man's arm once more, though your strength was quickly fading. Your gaze drifted over towards Fugo watching the blond struggle to stand, purple hues narrowed into a harsh glare seeing what the enemy was doing.

"Put her down! And tell me what you did to the others! You bastard!" Raising a hand and pointing towards the man Fugo continued to yell out. "Where did you hide them?!"

The man in question just stared at the blond, a large grin was set out across his face as he folded the paper back up, tucking it away. His grip was still tightly wrapped around your neck and at this point you'd give it a good 2 or 3 minutes till you passed out. Wanting to at least help in some way your eyes once more surveyed the area coming to rest on the garbage can.

"My watch is backwards? Also, I was wearing it on my left wrist, but now it's on my right?" Fugo's statement brought another piece to the puzzle and taking that into account you'd realized that the letters spelling out 'garbage can' was backwards.

This guys stand...

Feeling a new sense of determination you wiggled in place trying to worm your way out of the suffocating grip, your eyes were focused intently on Fugo as you spoke, voice barely above a whisper and strained greatly, "We're in the mirror, his stand-"

Right after saying that you were dropped to the ground, your legs unable to hold you up merely folded and you took in greedy breaths of air. The man let out a hum patting his hands together in mock applause, "Well I guess you're pretty quick on that uptake."

Taking a step back as though to process the new information Fugo stared ahead, "I-it wasn't Abbacchio and Giorno what disappeared...we are inside the mirror!" Taking what you had said he pieced together why the other two had disappeared.

"The question is where did you hide the boss's daughter? That's the most important question, but I'm pretty sure I also need to know why you four came to Pompeii, the city of death. I figured you're here to look for something and if that's the case, you came here to get something that'll help you protect the girl isn't that right?" Resting his hands on his hips the man's gaze shifted from Fugo down to you. "If you turn just up that way, it'll lead you to the famous dog mosaic. Is there something there? Well, I'll be taking it!"

Since you were closer to the man he figured a little incentive should work either for you or the blond. Seeing that you were trying to get up, his stand was summoned slamming its fist into your gut followed by a foot landing itself in the center of your chest keeping you stuck to the ground. The brown haired man then moved to replace his stands foot with his own pointing towards Fugo. "Tell me what you came here for, Fugo! Or I'm afraid neither of you will leave."