Chapter 30

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"What are we going to do, Bucciarati?" The man in question remained quiet, his mind running through different courses of action before everyone's attention shifted towards Giorno who began speaking.

"Before this boat docks, all we need is someone to head to the island first and get rid of the guy." Trailing around the edge of the boat before raising an arm to point towards Capri, Giorno's statement right away gained varied reactions. The tone itself sounding like the answer was as plain as day.

"What the hell are you talking about? Are you sure you're not stupid? Get to the island before this boat? What are we supposed to do? Swim there?" Standing up from your spot upon hearing Narancia ask that you lightly flicked the side of his head, there was no reason the dark haired tean shouldn't at least hear him out.

"Hey don't be mean, he has a plan." Insisting that, you knew there was more to what he was saying, much like when the two of you were dissecting Mario's ability and how to counter it.

"Exactly that. Swim." Ok, well maybe you were a bit too insistent on him having a different plan...sure swimming there could definitely... be an option but a slow one at that. Turning to lean back onto the railing Giorno spoke once more, his foot slipped beneath the orange buoy Mista had dropped a while ago. "I can change this ring buoy into a fish. If I have it pull me, I'll be able to get to the island faster than this boat."

Almost instantaneously the orange flotation device changed into a large fish, the animal moving around in place as he added on, "Of course, since it's my stand, I'll be the one going." The clouds in that very moment seemed to have moved casting down a few rays of sun onto the blond. "I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream. I want that ten billion lire. We have to use that money to make Bucciarati a capo and move our way up the ranks."

Somewhat moved by the speech, you gave a closed mouth smile, he sounded sincere about everything he'd said and you would've commented on it if not for Abbacchio's sudden burst of laughter. The man pointed a finger towards Giorno quickly after stopping, "You're going to go? All right, sure. You've got some good ideas, boy. But sadly, you don't know the guys name or what he looks like." Making his way over to the blond and resting a hand on his hip, he stared down his nose adding on. "Capri is filled with tourists. How the hell are you going to find him?"

It was a very good question and you were glad it was asked, although Abbacchio aggressively jabbing the teen in the chest with his finger wasn't all too necessary.

"I agree with Giorno's plan." Speaking up, everyone's attention shifted towards Mista who was still crouched along the floor, "Even if we don't know who this guy is...if he's waiting for Zucchero to arrive in this boat, I think there's a high possibility that we can attack first," Reaching into his boot he tugged out his signature revolver. "Rather than waiting for him to attack."