Chapter 60

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Are you anxious about something?"

Right away tilting your head up from fixing Bruno's pants his intense gaze met your own, a pink sheen quickly spread out across your face having realized you were unknowingly tapping your foot while sewing up the tear in his pants.

"Oh uh sorry, was I bothering you? I can stop." Quickly focusing back on sewing the last bit of the man's pants you tilted your head down in an attempt to hide your embarrassment.

"Oh no of course not. I was just asking because I want to know what's on your mind?"

Pursing your lips at that and giving a slight hum you finished your stitching tying the threads end before answering, "I mean I feel like something's off, I don't know what but that's what it feels like. That or it's just the fact that I've never been on a plane before."

Giving a hum in acknowledgement he watched you adjust the fabric of his pant leg once more allowing it to sit properly, his attention was still on you as he spoke. "That's understandable, but a plane isn't something to be too worried about. I assure you." Flashing you a comforting smile he crossed his legs.

Smiling back at the man you let out a hum standing back up from the floor. You appreciated how comforting he could be as well as how understanding he was.

A bit of turbulence struck once you stood up and upon noticing you stumble he outstretched a hand right away resting it along your lower back to steady you. A flustered 'thank you' left your lips quickly before you flashed him a quick smile turning in place to head back to the seat you'd initially sat in.

The girl beside you had still been intently focused on the window letting out a sigh once or twice. Her legs were crossed over one another and she seemed to have been playing with the seam of her skirt in what you could only assume was her version of an anxious quirk.

There must've been something on her mind.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

Merely maintaining her focus elsewhere she released a sigh once more before speaking, "I was just wondering if my father...No, your boss might have guessed that I'd be going to Sardinia to find out about the past." Her tone of voice was soft and her words were thought out.

"Well, former boss and I mean the thought has crossed my mind." Beginning with that you leaned back in your seat glancing up towards the cabins ceiling before meeting with Trish's emerald hues. "Which is why we need to figure out his identity and past as soon as possible."

Not meaning to eavesdrop Bruno couldn't help but listen in on yours and Trish's conversation leaning out into the aisle from his own chair and peering back at the both of you, a sort of 'do you mind' look crossed his face before seeing you give a nod curious to hear what he wanted to input.