Chapter 66

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Calling out to your stand golden streams of dust dragged itself from your fingertips snaking their way towards the man. Whatever pre-existing wisps that attached onto him before worked diligently trailing around the outer edges of his wound.

Unlike Bruno's, Abbacchio's wound was directly over where his heart should be. An almost fatal attack if not for the quick actions of your stand. The threads themselves temporarily replaced the organ creating its own makeshift version where circulation would continue until the others arrived.

Making an attempt to move away from the rocky wall a hiss left through your teeth feeling the dagger like pain, a burning sensation quickly followed reminding you of whatever internal trauma you'd endured leading to a bloodies cough. You weren't in the right shape to assess your own injuries much less remain conscious to keep Abbacchio alive.

What the hell even happened?

"Ah, fuck." The curse left your lips quickly and quietly while your eyes traced the horizon. The water surface which you were moments ago disturbing appeared more peaceful, only the soft wind blowing at the leaves above and your own low ragged breathing filled your ears.

"Come on guys...hurry up." Though you knew the plea went unheard you could only pray that someone, anyone would arrive before your stand ceased working.

It had felt like hours had gone by, the clouds each moved on blocking the now graying sky and the group of children once playing soccer was long gone.

Fucking kids.

A string of shouts and rushed steps were heard faintly in the distance or maybe even closer then that, but your sense of hearing was diminishing. The hold on your stand began wavering, yet with the knowledge that letting go meant the death of someone you felt that you could confidently call a friend- Now that was definitely not an option.

"Abbacchio!" Calling out to the bloodied man Giorno was the first to draw closer, eyes widening at the state of the man spotting iridescent specks weaving themselves in and out of the exposed flesh. Turquoise hues then trailed back catching sight of you fixated to the side of the cliff, eyes moving lazily to meet his own.

"Don't just fucking stand there, help him!" Hissing that out at the blond your voice came out strained but firm. There was no time to assess the situation nor worry about your own state if there were bigger matters at hand.

Taking your words into mind Golden Experience appeared drifting through the air before the pale haired man, the actions of which went right over your head. Your eyes were sharply honed in on the dark clothed man scanning his body before the slight rise of his chest granted you the sweet sweet feeling of relief.