Chapter 24

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The yacht was much bigger than you expected, it's sails were also much taller than you originally thought them to be appearing to be at least twice the size of the boat itself.

 Basically the whole boat was just something you've never seen up close in person let alone be on one. This would be your first.

Sitting down by the front of the boat with your legs over the side and arm over the middle bar of the handrail your gaze focused on the crystalline water below, your legs swinging a bit almost childishly. The small waves knocking against the side of the boat caused it to rock gently but not enough that you'd fear falling in.

"Careful, you might fall right through the bars." Hearing someone chime that out your head shifted to the side, (E/C) hues met with violet ones as Fugo's form stood just beside you leaning on the railing above, "And I'm pretty sure nobody would want that to happen."

Letting out a noise in acknowledgment you traced your finger across the bar keeping you from plunging into the water below. "That's fair, but if I did fall in who do you think would dive in first?" Returning your gaze back towards the water and absentmindedly asking that your fingers switched to tapping against the metal bar.

Pursing his lips into a line and tapping the bar as well he glanced down at you thankful that your own gaze was focused elsewhere, "Well I mean I'm closest to you at the moment so I'd like to think I'd be the one to dive in." He seemed confident with his answer and the hum that left your lips made it sound like you understood his short explanation.

"You seem quite confident with your answer Fugo, that's pretty reassuring." Pushing yourself away from the edge and raising to your feet you flashed the guy a smile, his face quickly warmed at this before Mista shouted out a question aimed towards Bruno.

"Come on Bucciarati! Hurry up and tell us where this boat is headed!" Catching sight of the gunslinger popping up from behind the boat's cabin entrance, everyone awaited the mans answer.

"Fine. We're far enough from the shore now." A wave slapped the side of the boat as Bruno moved to lean against one of the ships railings. "We're headed to Capri."

"Capri?" Quirking a brow at that response Abbacchio's tone seemed to lead into a 'why' sort of fashion, his arms crossing over one another to accompany the question.

"Why are we going there." Voicing the white haired man's unspoken question and leaning against the railing as well your focus remained on Bruno who answered right away.

"This morning, the capo Polpo committed suicide!" Announcing that the group appeared stunned, though you didn't really know the man very well you could tell it was quite the shock to everyone else, the large man being their capo after all.