Chapter 59

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Marco Polo International Airport," Looking down the tarmac towards where the main building was, you'd taken a seat among the warm runway just under the plane's nose. The reptile to which you'd bestowed the name Coco onto was held within your lap as the others inspected different elements of the plane. "You know I've never flown before. Never been on a plane." Tilting your head up to look at the lean man standing beside you his gaze flickered down.

"Really? You've never been on one?" Raising a brow, blue hues trailed over your face momentarily before meeting with your (E/C) ones, a quick shake of your head was given in response to his question. "Ah well, I suppose this will be your first then."

Returning his focus back towards the others you did the same catching sight of Giorno resting a hand on the plane's wing, a golden aura surrounding the blond. "I don't feel any life energy. There are no living creatures on this plane, not even a cockroach." Announcing that to the dark haired man, Bruno gave a nod.

"All right then, let's take this plane. Don't let any living creature or machine near this airplane. After taking off, an airplane glides at a few thousand to ten thousand meters at a speed of around 800 kilometers per hour. Once in the air, there's no stand user who can control that kind of speed or power from the ground." Informing the group on that Bruno had paused extending a hand down to help you up. "Our destination is Sardinia. The flight should be around two hours."

"Well then, we better start boarding." Being the first to head up the plane's stairs Abbacchio was quickly followed by Narancia then Trish. Yourself and Bruno trailed behind soon after while Mista and Giorno remained outside till informed otherwise.

Making your way towards the cockpit and peaking in beside Narancia your eyes focused on the iridescent skin of Moody Blues. "Oh wait, that's cool. Are you going to fly the plane with replay?" The stand made a rewinding noise before molding itself into a pilot.

"Wait, but if you're doing that there's no guarantee that this thing flew to Sardinia." Hearing Narancia say that you realized he had a point, Moody Blues was only capable of repeating things that have already happened so flying a plane somewhere else was a different story.

"I'm pretty sure there's this thing called INS that lets you put in a destination, and it'll get you there automatically." Keeping his gaze focused on what Moody Blues was doing Abbacchio added on. "I saw it in a movie once. If I find the INS and input our destination there shouldn't be an issue."

"I'm sorry but a movie? You're going by a movie?" Wanting to laugh at the fact he was relying on something he'd seen once in a movie you covered your mouth holding it in.

"Abbacchio, how long until takeoff?" Jumping from the sudden appearance of the ebony haired man looming over your shoulder, his gaze focused ahead addressing the pale haired man.