Chapter 41

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Narancia, are you feeling alright?" Unfolding your legs and resting them over the side of the couch you clutched the cold water bottle in hand tighter, eyes focused on the black haired teen as he merely glanced up towards you.

The tips of his hair seemed to have been losing its colour fading to dusty gray, "I can't eat this banana for some reason...It's all hard and dry." The boy's voice sounded hoarse as he spoke, the once bright yellow fruit clasped in his hand was now a muddy brown shade crumbling at the slightest touch.

"Hey...are you messing with us? Man, you startled me...that sorta looked like a tooth. I'm still pretty grossed out, so I can't really laugh..." "Mista, that is a tooth! Narancia's aging!" Shooting up from your seat and pointing that out, all of Narancia's hair was now a stark white and his face sagged much like that of an elderly man.

Casting your gaze towards the other three around you, you could make out their own face's becoming wrinkles and their hair graying. "Bruno! All of them are aging!"

"I know! It's a stand attack! Th-There must be an enemy on this train!" Stating that and staring at Narancia in shock, the wavy voice of Giorno spoke up.

"Did something...happen?" Moving a bit and standing up from his spot you stared at him, why were they the only ones aging and not you, Trish, Bruno or Mista?

"A-A stand that makes people age? Did they figure out we're in the turtle?!" Quickly whipping out his pistol and aiming it upwards you could faintly catch Mista's brows shift into a gray hue, much like the others hair.

"Mista, calm down. If we're still in here and alive then nobody's found us yet. They wouldn't use such a wide range attack like this." Reassuring the gunslinger and stepping closer towards where the three stood, you clutched the water bottle closer, the plastic crunching lightly in hand.

"Exactly what (Y/N) said, the enemy probably only knows that we're somewhere on the train and, in order to find Trish they're attacking everyone on the train indiscriminately!" Explaining that you, Mista and Trish shared a look of surprise.

"D-Does that mean the train is running with everyone on board being affected?"

Casting his gaze up through the glass ceiling Bruno's expression hardened, "Probably. They're desperate, I'm sure they'll do anything and without a second though. This leaves us with two choices. One, take Trish and somehow get off this train. Two, we find this enemy, even though we don't know their range, and dispose of them."

"Choice two seems like the best option." Catching the Capo's attention he looked over towards you waiting for whatever else you were going to add, "Even if we did escape with Trish who's to say they won't follow? Not only would we lose valuable members of the team, but the whole plan doesn't have a solid end and we'd have to stop the train to get off."