Chapter 63

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Casting your gaze over the group of injured individuals, you raised a hand flicking it towards where Giorno was, the butterfly which had been tending to Mista trailed towards the blond leaving you to deal with the gunslinger.

Having been draped over one of the red chairs you could clearly see wounds dotting his sides leaking trails of blood onto the floor. "Jesus, what the hell happened." Muttering under your breath and not expecting a response you were surprised to hear two small voices.

"(Y/N)!" A teary eyed Number Five emerged from the gunslingers hat drawing closer till the stand had pressed itself into the side of your face, in what could assume was a hug.

Number One also appeared from the unconscious man drifting in the air before you, "The enemy got us good, more than half of us were lost." Hearing that you gave a nod showing that you were listening briefly patting your shoulder as to let him know he could take a seat.

"The thing was fast, it moves just as fast as whatever is attacking." Bobbing your head once more you reached out a hand resting it along Mista's side, a golden thread weaved over each wound focusing more on the deeper ones. "The user was someone back on the tarmac that was shot and killed."

"So this is an automatic stand?" A noise in response was given confirming your guess while Number Five moved down your cheek to your other unoccupied shoulder choosing to clutch some of your hair as a form of comfort.

"Do you think he's going to make it?" Voicing that, you could tell the stand was once again close to tears.

"Of course he is, they're all going to make it. As long as I'm alive I won't let anyone on this team die." Declaring that boldly and nodding your head as well the two stands remained quiet, though it was more of a quiet appreciation.

You were dedicated to your job of team medic and it definitely showed.

Watching the last of the wound close up a noise in satisfaction left your lips, he was still coated in blood from said injury but that was something you'd fix after tending to the others. "Do you both want to stay with Mista or on my shoulder?"

Remaining quiet and unmoving you assumed the two of them had decided to remain on you shoulders, which was perfectly fine with you.

Moving off to where Narancia was laid out your eyes trailed over the scabbed over portion of his injury. Since you didn't have much time to mend the black haired teens wound a scab was quickly formed over to halt the bleeding.

"If you feel woozy from using your stand too much take a break." Seemingly acting as a reminder Number One had chimed that out, gaze focused intently on how your stand worked and how mesmerizing the golden swirls were.