Chapter 50

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"The boss? So you mean you can tell where he is inside that building?" Jutting a thumb back towards the building he gave a nod. "That's really neat actually." Watching as he traced his finger over a section of the map both of you turned back towards the boat hearing Fugo speak.

"Sorry, Giorno, but could you grab that water? I'm a bit thirsty." Pointing towards the end of the boat where a bag sat Fugo added on. "Also, you both should be careful. We've been ordered to wait here on the boat for now, and not on the island."

"Right." Closing up the laptop and moving down the stairs back towards the boat you trailed behind Giorno, a weird sort of gut feeling began to stir up within you. Watching Giorno reach out towards the water bottle there was this odd jump if that made sense.

The bottle he'd just grabbed out of the bag was now in Fugo's hand and you were seated beside Abbacchio, when you distinctly remembered being on the steps behind Giorno.

"By the way, I didn't thank you yet, did I Giorno?" Pausing to speak to the blond, Fugo held up the plastic bottle in hand. "For grabbing the water."

Catching sight of Giorno's turquoise hues widening you both made eye contact, both at a loss for words at what had just happened. A cold chill ran down your spine followed by an intense heat much like how your stand felt when it was activated.

Something happened inside. Either to Bruno or Trish, but something happened and your stand was currently trying to repair whatever damage it could.

Standing up from your seat and turning just in time to see Giorno step farther onto the island Abbacchio rose to his feet pointing at the blond, "Stop, you bastard! Didn't you hear that the boss ordered us not to set foot on this is-" Abbacchio was next to Giorno in an instant having a hand firmly planted on the blonds shoulder. "...land?"

Finding that you were also now back on the island you figured Giorno could cover for you since the both of you were almost always on the same wavelength.

"Hey! Wait! (Y/N) you can't go in there!" Catching sight of you sprinting towards the buildings entrance, no words left you in response as you just B-lined into the building. The pull o your stand guided you through the corridors and occasionally you noticed you were in a different place than before.

It was like time was skipping.

Pushing yourself to more even faster you skidded to a stop before a foyer looking area, the sound of a zipper opening right away caught your attention followed by a section of the floor opening up and both Bruno and Trish rolled out.

"Holy shit!" Your eyes widened at the sight of his injuries and you were beside him in a heartbeat, the butterfly you'd sent in with the two glowed brightly having planted itself on the slash in his shoulder. "Bruno you've gotta stay conscious, I'll fix you right up no problem!" Seeing that his sapphire hues were unfocused yet still moving, you focused your energy into the large hold in the center of his body.