Chapter 13

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Crouching down to the felines height you slowly suck out a hand trying not to scare it away. The cat thrilled excitedly at you before eagerly rubbing along the side of your hand, a rumbling purr vibrated off of it and you could only let out a soft laugh.

"You're so cute." Cooing that out towards the cat you used your other hand to pet it's back while scratching just below it's chin. It seemed in utter bliss and you could only chuckle softly before pulling back and throwing a glance over your shoulder. Narancia was still inside so you could continue petting the cat for a while longer.

Returning your focus back to the grey feline you jumped slightly as it quickly bounded off the ground onto your shoulder. It's nails poked through your sweater a tad but it seemed as though the cat had done this before. It's paws began marching up and down along the fabric as well leading you to assume it was going to lay down.

"Oh now you're just being a little show off. You're not a parrot you know." Chiming that out the cat merely just purred in response rubbing its face along the side of yours. It's ears tickled your skin and it's tail drifted into your line of sight gently tapping your face.

An airy laugh once again left your lips at the cats antics before your eyes snapped ahead hearing someone speak, "Mi scusi signora but I believe you have my cat."

Looking over at the man your gaze trailed over his pink almost purple attire dragging your eyes up to his face. Bright turquoise eyes stared back at you, his face although having a few sharpened features remained rather soft being perfectly framed by golden blond hair styled in a few curls as well as what could be seen as a braid running down the back. The front of his suit much like Bucciarati had an open chest section in the shape of a heart.

Realizing that you hadn't said anything you ducked your head in a quick apology, "Ah sorry." Reaching back to where the cat was, you tugged it off holding the lanky animal in your arms, "Here's your cat, it's very cute by the way." Extending it out towards him, he gently took it into his own hands. "What's its name?"

Bringing the cat closer it hopped up onto the blonds shoulder much like what it had done to you. He let out a hum smiling afterwards, turquoise eyes focusing on you, "Well what is your name?" Asking that he tilted his head to the side awaiting your response.

"Oh uh it's (Y/N), and you?" Asking the question back he simply just flashed you a charming smile, he had a sort of charismatic quality to him but also seemed as though there was something up his sleeve.

"Giorno and her names (Y/N)." Gesturing to the cat along his shoulder after and announcing that it magically had your name, a slight laugh left your lips, he definitely knew what he was doing.