Chapter 84

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hey! GIorno, (Y/N)! Hurry up!" Calling back towards the two of you, Mista let out a huff at the slow pace you'd been walking at, his gaze lingered over the close proximity between you and Giorno briefly catching sight of your entwined hands before reacting to the pink haired girl tripping by his side. "Whoa, be careful Trish."

"Thanks. Something suddenly appeared near my feet..."Following where she was looking Mista's breath got caught in his throat, the round spherical rock sitting along the ground was all too familiar and he shifted his gaze back towards where you'd also taken quick notice of it.

"What the hell is that doing here?" Pointing a finger at the rock accusingly your eyes moved towards Mista before adding on. "And where did Trish go?"

The gunslinger turned quickly in place, calling out the girl's name before Giorno spoke up, "Unbelievable...Trish is right there." His free hand raised to point just behind the rock and upon looking over a turtle crawled out from behind it.

"Don't leave me behind. If you leave me behind, I don't know how many days it'll take me to get to the colosseum." Polnareff's voice called out clear and without any worries, his eyes trailed across the group before settling on you.

Pointing down at the turtle Mista opened his mouth to speak before you interrupted, releasing Giorno's hand to pick up the reptile. "Polnareff!" Cheering out his name glad to see that he'd made it this far you grinned. "Of course we'll bring you along."

The turtle seemed to crack it's own version of a smile before Trish re-emerged landing on the ground. "You're still alive?? But if all our minds swapped back, then your soul...and the turtle..."

"My body is dead." Answering with that you could faintly make out the mans soul peak out through the key. "But the moment my soul got sucked out, I was able to hand onto this turtle stand. I can't leave this key, but I decided to live here for a while as a ghost."

"Oh, well that's kinda cool." Once again giving a smile to the man he gave a nod still leaning against the rim of the key.

"Ah ok well that's really cool and all that we've got a haunted turtle guy's, but Bucciarati's waiting!" Hearing Narancia's voice yell out from ahead of the group, both Trish and Mista stood back up. The two briefly chatted before letting out a quick round of laughter running off towards where Narancia and Abbacchio waited; the latter of two tapped his foot impatiently.

Polnareff let out a nostalgic hum watching the two run off to catch up with the others, it reminded him of his own group of adventurers. Dragging his gaze away it drifted over towards where Giorno was then to where you stood. He could've sworn you had died back at the colosseum, yet here you were- breathing and talking.