Chapter 14

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"We're back!" Kicking open the front door Narancia stepped into the house before you, his arms were thrown up into the air as though he was waiting for a warm welcome.

Closing the door behind you and taking your shoes off you spared a short wave towards Fugo and Abbacchio who were occupying the living room. The blond waved back, opening his mouth to speak, "You two missed lunch, but I left a sandwich in the fridge for you (Y/N)." Leaning over the couch and pointing towards the fridge a soft smile curled onto the blonds face before falling quickly.

"Wah! What about me! I missed lunch too!" Exclaiming that the black haired male let out an angry huff, while Fugo just rolled his eyes in response.

"You can have a sandwich- After you do some practice problems."

Shaking your head at the two and trailing over towards the fridge you swung it open seeing two sandwiches on separate plates, both of which were wrapped up in clear film, while one had a yellow sticky note and your name written among it. "Hey who's the other sandwich for?" Calling that out and knowing it wasn't for Narancia the response you got back was quick.

"Oh, the other one's for Bucciarati. He didn't come out of his office for lunch so I left it in the fridge. You can pop by and see if he wants it if you'd like?" Ignoring the black haired teen whining some more about not having a sandwich, Fugo rolled his eyes sighing irritated before smacking Narancia over the head with the book he had in hand.

Nodding at what he'd said and taking both plates out you removed the plastic wrap snagging a few other things before closing the fridge with your foot. Slipping into the hall you stopped before the man's office door, shifting both plates onto one arm and giving it a good few knocks.

A 'come in' was heard from within and opening the door you peaked in, "Need some company?" Asking that you nudged the door open some more, both plates in hand quickly came into view. "I've got a sandwich and juice box calling your name." Stepping farther into the room your eyes couldn't help but drifted around the space, you never really were able to get a good look at the room till now. Bookshelves lined the walls as did cabinets, while everything appeared to be some type of dark wood.

It had a very sophisticated appearance.

Giving an airy laugh at your statement he shook his head, "Juice box?" Motioning towards the seat in front of his desk you right away took the hint closing the office door and swiftly making your way over. Placing the plates on top of the desk and tugging out the beverages in question a hum left your lips.

"They were the only thing I could fit in my pockets. Now do you want tropical punch or fruit punch?" Reading the names off the two juice containers your gaze trailed over catching the team leader chuckle once more.