Chapter 46

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"So he was the one who placed the turtle next to the water fountain at Naples Station."

"And approximately 14 hours ago, he entered this turtle." Adding onto what Bruno had said Abbacchio returned his attention back towards the stand. "I'm continuing the replay."

In an instant the replay version of 'Mr.Pericolo' turned towards the ground beginning to speak, "Bucciarati and team, I will now give you your final order."

Knitting your brows at the statement you piped in, "Final orders?" Though you knew everything the man was saying was from the past, you couldn't help but be curious as to why this was how he was giving them.

"The reason we're using this method to give you information is to prevent leaks. I'm about to tell you something of utmost importance that no one else must learn: How you're going to hand Trish over to the boss." At that everyone's attention moved towards the pink haired girl. "Well, here it is."

Reaching into his suit jacket the man pulled out a picture showing it towards the group, "Once you safely get to Venice, go to this sculpture and retrieve the OA-DISC that's inside. It contains the data on how you're going to hand her over." A lighter was then quickly pulled out of the man's pocket and he held the open flame up to the corner of the picture.

"Hey! He set it on fire!" Brushing off Narancia's comment Bruno turned to look at the silver haired man. "Abbacchio, pause it!"

"Right." The replay had paused allowing you all to get a better look at the photo. It looked like the main entrance to something, with all the plants and statues that's what your guess was.

"I'm pretty sure this is the entrance to Venice. Right in front of Santa Lucia Station." So your guess wasn't entirely wrong, it was an entrance to something but now the real question was where the DISC would be.

"That is all. Make sure that you obtain the OA-DISC. They've already found out about me. The most important thing is to deliver Trish safely to her father. We mustn't leave any kind of evidence." Reaching into his suit once more a revolver was pulled out and raised to his head, "Thanks to the boss, I was able to live a very wealthy, blessed, and fulfilling life. My mission is now over. I pray from the bottom of my heart that you stay safe." Pulling the trigger a bang filled the room followed by what would've been Mr.Pericolo's blood.

"What the hell?!" Exclaiming that Narancia pointed towards the scene in shock, 'Mr. Pericolo's' body then raised up into the air and Moody Blues re-emerged showing that the man had been sucked out of the turtle.

"He really just killed himself for this..."Muttering that to yourself and processing what the man had done your gaze migrated towards the floor. "Which means we can't fail."