Chapter 7

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Breakfast went by smoothly after everyone else had shown up, the two who'd come bounding in from the hall both had two servings of the fluffy pancakes while Abbacchio and Bucciarati took a more reasonable amount.

Each made a comment over how the food tasted merely adding to your pride as an amateur cook. Even Abbacchio had made a comment on how it wasn't 'awful' before taking a large mouthful.

That was certainly unexpected.

As everything was finishing up Bucciarati had called the group's attention, mainly addressing yourself and the white haired man as he spoke, "(Y/N), Abbacchio. A task was assigned to the team this morning to transport a few things. I doubt we will need everyone so myself along with Mista, Narancia and Fugo will be completing it." Stating that it seemed like right away the white haired man wanted to object, though with the gleam in their leaders gaze he remained quiet reluctantly nodding along.

"That would make sense seeing as it seems like it's a simple task." Humming that out and following it up with a not the dark haired man appreciated how you understood the task. Regardless though you weren't one to argue with people let alone someone like Bucciarati, the man had another side to him that you just weren't exactly feeling the need to challenge.

"Alright then, we will be back in a bit." Sparing a subtle wave the four of them left leaving you and Abbacchio. The man in question seemingly just spared a glance over to where you stood almost glaring with crossed arms.

"Perfect. Now I'm stuck babysitting you." Clicking his tongue in annoyance he rose from his chair almost all too aggressively pushing it back in. His head rolled from side to side for a bit followed after by his shoulders in a sort of stretch.

"Hey. I'm old enough to take care of myself." Objecting to what he's said you crossed your arm letting out a huff. The action closely relating to that of a child further proving that the man was indeed babysitting you.

Rolling his eyes and turning away he headed towards where the living room was, his gaze briefly trailing towards the windowsill where your stand rested, "If you need me I'm going to be taking a nap. Try not to make any noise or I'll bury you in the backyard." Merely rolling your eyes at his words, a hum of acknowledgement left your lips, your gaze also moving to catching sight of the golden winged insect pushing off the windowsill towards Abbacchio.

Fluttering a bit in the air just before the man he raised a hand lightly swiping it through the air, not hard enough to cause harm but enough to send some air at it in hopes of shooing it away.

To which seemed to only backfire as it dropped itself onto the top of the man's nose, a warm feeling quickly rushed through him upon contact and it was quite calming in a sense. Letting out a sigh his eyes trailed over it focusing on how it's wings idly move, before tilting his head back just enough to spot you munching on some leftover fruits.