Chapter 9

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Enjoying the drinks beside each other on the couch, the front door swung open and the others paraded in. Both Bucciarati and Fugo carried in flat boxes as well as a few bags, while Mista and Narancia trailed behind.

"We're back! Did you miss us?" Chiming that out Mista had thrown his arms out into the air doing a quick stretch, his gaze focused on where you sat awaiting a response.

"Well...I'm not sure, I mean Abbacchio was here to keep me company." Stirring your drink before taking a sip your eyes moved towards Narancia who almost leaped over the living room's loveseat.

"What kind of company could you possibly get from him?" Jutting a thumb towards the man beside you, the black haired teen gave a look in disbelief.

"Very good company and if you haven't noticed he hasn't kicked me off the couch." Motioning towards where you were sitting then towards the white haired man beside you, you could catch him rolling his eyes at your comment letting out a huff. Drifting your gaze away from the duo and towards where the other two were, the question more towards Fugo who'd looked over, "But besides that, how was the job? Mission? Uh assignment?"

Setting the boxes in hand down onto the kitchen counter the blond turned back resting on it, "Well, it wasn't eventful if that's what you were wondering. Just dropping off a few things." Not really finding anything interesting to talk about he was relieved to see you give a nod in understanding.

Stepping beside the blond Bucciarati casted his gaze over to where you were seated, his blue hues drifted over Abbacchio then yourself before a subtle smile appeared along his expression. "So, what did the two of you do while we were gone?" Even though he asked that he could easily make a few guesses as to what had happened.

For one thing, sitting right on the center of the coffee table was one of their 'ice packs' leading him to assume something happened requiring it.

"Just talked a bit. Got these drinks, and uh nothing else really." Following along with what you were saying he gave a hum nodding a bit, he didn't feel like asking for any specifics was necessary and merely thought it was nice that the two of you were getting along.

"That's nice then. Glad the two of you could spend some time together." Nodding to himself he then motioned towards the boxes seated on the counter behind him. "We brought pizza for dinner."

Not even a minute after he'd announced that everyone had gathered around the kitchen island, a plate in hand and a slice or two of the still hot triangular food set on top. Nobody being bothered enough to sitting down at the table everyone had settled for standing around the island chatting amongst one another. It was a very friendly and comforting atmosphere to say the least. That was until Mista's voice cut through majority of the conversations.