Chapter 31

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Ow ow ow." Groaning that out and keeping a hand over the bleeding wound Mista had seated himself between two sinks, face scrunched up from the stinging sensation coming from the wound.

"Mista if you don't move your hand I can't help you." Insisting that and trying to coax him into moving his hand away you puffed out an annoyed breath. Fugo who had been standing behind you raised his hand waving a stapler in the air.

"If you don't let her fix you up then I guess we'll just have to staple it shut." Opening and closing the item in hand, Mista seemed to let out another whine moving his hand away. Quickly leaning over the man you ignored the awkward position, long tweezers were in hand and you focused your energy on making the action of taking the bullet out as painless as possible while focusing on closing up the wound right after.

"There. All better you little baby?" Asking that and waving the tweezers around, your tone came out teasing yet the addition of the name at the end brought some colour onto the gunslingers face, the other two behind releasing huffs.

"Well I don't know, but if you're offering to do something else..."Trailing off Mista was smacked upside the head by Fugo who rolled his eyes at the suggestive comment. Since when had Mista begun talking like that so openly.

Sure Fugo wasn't stupid and could tell that each member of the team had caught some level of feeling for you, but he couldn't help but just stay quiet since he was also apart of that list.

"Thanks Fugo." Letting out an airy laugh at the blond's quick action your gaze trailed towards the other three who'd stepped into the bathroom.

Stepping farther ahead of the group Bruno spoke addressing everyone, "Well done, you guys. Thanks to you, we were able to get to Capri safely. Zucchero, who attacked us on the boat, and the guy Mista handled are both passed out on the boat. No need to worry about them anymore."

Nodding along to what he was saying you lightly patted the gunslinger's shoulder in a sort of 'good job' fashion before returning your gaze towards who'd started speaking next, which in this case was Narancia. "Then let's hurry up and go to the place where the ten billion lire is hidden!"

"Where did you hide it, Bucciarati? A hidden safe at the bank? Or maybe you buried it in a cave on the island?"

Humming to himself and pulling up the sleeve of his jacket Bruno pursed his lips together. "Could you wait just a bit longer?"

Confusing everyone by asking that Fugo was the one to question to request, "Why's that? Why are you so worried about the time?" A sweeping noise outside right away caught everyone's attention and a shush quickly left the teen.

Being the closest to the door you peered out seeing two people sweeping the floors, a question was just on the tip of your tongue before Narancia popped up beside you stepping out of the bathroom. "Hey, you guys. We're still in here, so how 'bout it? Can't you do the cleaning later?"