Chapter 86

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Trailing down the hall once more you could faintly make out the sound of talking coming from within a set of double doors, one out of the two voices sported a familiar French accent while the other just let out a series of whines.

Reaching out and softly punishing the door open you peered in spotting a familiar black haired teen sitting at the end of a large table, his turtle tutor stood before him on said table staring down at a piece of paper with a pencil in his mouth.

"Evening Polnareff, Narancia." Waving towards the two, the teen's expression right away lit up upon watching you enter. The pencil in hand was forgotten in an instant and he gave you an excited wave.

"(Y/N)!" Calling out your name even if you had already acknowledged him, the teen slumped down into his seat quickly after. "Math is hard and Polnareff is being mean."

Rolling your eyes at his statement and nearing the table you occupied one of the empty seats, eyes moving towards the turtle giving him a look, "He's voluntarily teaching you so I don't see a problem there." Pursing your lips, you held in a snicker seeing the teen once again release a loud groan.

Turning his head to face you Polnareff spoke, "What have you been doing all day?" Upon asking that he could hear you begin responding with a slight hum, moving as you spoke towards the basket at your side.

"Just avoiding all the weird people coming in to see Giorno." Beginning with that you tugged out two other flower crowns, placing a small red one over Polnareff's shell while reaching out to settle an orange on top of Narancia's head. "That and I didn't want to run the risk of seeing my parents."

Perking up at your last point Narancia knitted his brows together, "You avoiding them?" while asking that he reached up to fiddle with the flower crown bestowed upon him right away letting out a happy hum at the prospect of it being hand made.

"You could say that, I mean I haven't answered any of their letters or phone calls since Giorno became Don." Raising an arm and resting an elbow on the table you nestled your face into your palm releasing a sigh. "Don't really want to deal with that shit. Too much childhood trauma." Having added that you watched him give a nod sympathizing.

"So it's best to ignore the issue." Musing that afterwards and leaning back into your chair, your eyes trailed over the two as another hum left your lips. "But beside that how's learning going?"

"Awful."

Rolling your eyes at the one word answer, you reached out tugging the paper he'd been working on over, your eyes scanned the equation briefly recalling a few you'd seen Fugo teach him. The thought of the strawberry blond however brought a subtle frown to your face before it quickly dropped returning to a lighter half smile.