Chapter 95

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Lingering before the large kitchen island you let out a hum looking over the calendar that rested before you. The week and weekend seemed to have flown by and it felt like only yesterday you'd gone out with Trish and Narancia, but that was farther away than you initially assumed.

Breathing out a sigh and moving to see if anyone had written anything for next month on the calendar, the sound of the main doors opening captured your attention. Slipping out of the kitchen and peaking into the hallway leading to said door your eyes fell upon Giorno and Mista. "Oh you guys are back. Nice, how was wherever you both went?" Not wanting to ask too much about what they were doing you eyed the two.

"Nothing too eventful, but everything worked out." Being the first to speak up Giorno gave a hum, a briefcase was held in one of his hands while a subtle glow took over his expression. "What about everything here? How's everyone been?"

"Pretty good. Everyone's been pretty good. I mean the place is still standing." Nodding your head to that your eyes trailed towards Mista who was currently stretching out his arms behind the blond, following the action with an overly loud groan.

His dark hues fell upon you while a slight huff left his lips, "Still not wearing pants for PJ's?" At the comment you flushed slightly scowling at the gunslinger.

"We've been over this, they're just really short shorts." Briefly raising the shirt to show the shorts you once again huffed crossing your arms, "It's too hot to wear sweatpants to bed."

"Sorry I don't think I saw the shorts. Mind showing me again?" The grin that took over his expression right away caused your face to heat up some more and a sort of 'help' look was flashed towards Giorno who himself seemed to be holding in a chuckle.

"With that tone of voice and look hell no." Shaking your head quickly in response you turned your attention towards Giorno quickly switching the conversation. "Do you need help with anything?"

"If you don't mind, there's a few bags in the car that need to be brought inside. Mista and I have to go over a few things before we can grab them, but if you could help that would be appreciated." Nodding right away what he'd said you moved to slip on some shoes.

"Oh yeah of course and you just need them inside or do you need them in a specific place?"

"Just inside should be fine." He appreciated how quickly you were to help with such a trivial task, but the task itself was also kind of like a little surprise.

Craning the front door open and making your way towards the car you paused having caught sight of something in the back seat.

Well, someone.