Chapter 52

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Watching you step down the stairs and take a seat on the boat quietly, his gaze scanned everyone aboard while a frown overtook his expression. "Are you serious about this? You'll all be killed, without a doubt. There are some things in this world that you just can't do, even if you're right. Our job has always been dirty. How is this any different?"

"Even then...I can't lie to myself." Moving over to start the boat's motor Bruno added on once more as it rumbled to life, "Let's go! Once this boat takes off you're officially traitors!" Pulling away from the island the boat began speeding off.

Guiding the boat a bit away from the island you heart someone speak, "(Y/N), I'll need you to re-attach Trish's hand." Catching your attention Bruno shifted the pink haired girl in place pulling her temporarily fixed hand away from the boats edge, a zipper was easily visible holding the limbs together.

"Oh yeah of course! I wasn't even aware she had an injury." Feeling bad that you didn't notice something like that to begin with, you made your way towards the back of the boat sitting just off to the side of the pink haired girl.

Taking her hand in your own and focusing on mending the girls injury, your eyes drifted to the back of the boat catching sight of something rather interesting.

"Uh Bruno, you should turn around." Turning in place to look back Bruno's eyes landed on Narancia swimming through the water.

"Bucciarati! I'll go! I'll go, too! I'm coming with you! Don't order me not to go with you! Trish is me! She's me! The wound on her arm is my own!" Stopping the boat and waiting for the black haired teen to swim closer Giorno helped him aboard.

Smiles were set out across everyone's expression.

""You took way too long to make your decision." Helping Giorno pull the male up, Mista let out a hum.

"You'd better not hold this against us later on." Inputting that Abbacchio gave the teen an approving look, a smile was faintly etched onto his lips.

"Narancia, I have nothing but respect for your courage." Giving an approving nod of his own Girono let out a hum afterwards.

Tugging your gaze away from where Narancia was you focused on the island once more, a sigh left your lips. "I guess Fugo isn't going to come after all. But it was his choice. Nobody can force him to come with us." Though it was a bit saddening to have to leave him behind the two of you did name different decisions in the end.

Narancia who was still currently gaping like a fish on the floor of the boat craned his head over towards where you and Bruno sat. "Bucciarati! I...I want to protect Trish! I'll defeat the boss with you!"