Chapter 72

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Right away moving to catch his injured teammate Giorno's turquoise hues met with someone else catching the gunslinger, the golden hue emanating off the man right away told him who'd appeared.

"I don't know what the situation is, but just leave Mista to me. You go kick that guys ass." Right away silencing anything the blond wanted to say a nod was given, he appreciated how quickly you'd reacted although it would've been preferred that you'd stay out of the fight entirely.

Watching Girono dash off you lowered Mista a bit so that he was resting against the buildings roof number 5 drifted before him, a worried if not frantic expression was stretched out across his teary eyed face. Although the man's face was contorted into one of pain he addressed the stand, "Follow him. . .Number Five.. . .Back Giorno up. . ." You could catch the man shift slightly, a bullet clutched between his fingers struggling to raise it.

Figuring that he wanted the item passed on you reached out taking it from his hand holding it up to Number 5 while Mista spoke once more, "Take the bullet." Right away the small stand clasped the item in his arms giving his user a nod before following after the blond.

A pained breath left Mista as soon as Number 5 was out of sight and he closed his eyes leaning back, "little guys got some fight left in him." breathing that out the tone used was obviously strained, his mind bouncing between the pain and staying conscious.

"He really does, they all do." Giving a hum in agreement you rested both your hands along the sides of his face, the golden hue of your stand quickly emanating from them. "They get that from you of course."

Moving your gaze up to where the still moving helicopter was your eyes lingered over the large tree keeping it in place. It was always amazing to think that this was just one of many things Giorno's stand could do.

Glancing down to where Mista had been resting you could see that he'd closed his eyes presumably from exhaustion. You assumed that in fighting this enemy that some of the pistols unfortunately were ambushed leaving Number 5 who you could plainly see was reluctant to leave his users side.

You wouldn't blame him.

Knowing that the healing process for someone who's lost part of their stand is much different than if they didn't you could only really just be there to watch over the man. Back on the train there were two pistols left which was why it was much easier to help the gunslinger.

Casting your gaze back up your breath caught in your throat spotting the blond sticking out from the helicopters front window. From what you could tell an arm was pressed into his chest pushing the blond down. Any yelling happening above was too far for you to hear, but your mind regardless was more focused on what you knew about the mold.