Chapter 90

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Successfully slipping out of the office after throwing out some words to acknowledge what he was saying you let out a held in breath. You could feel the heat from your face still present leading you to grumble a few incoherent things.

Covering your mouth as a brief yawn tried to break through you moved slower than before down the hall, the lights were off letting you know that nobody else had entered the hallway and that visiting hours for the day were finished.

Thank god there would be no more visitors and hopefully it stayed that way for some time.

Finding yourself looping back to where you'd entered from the garden, your gaze trailed towards the blurry glass dual doors to the side, the lights were off inside the room but you could feel a presence tucked away within.

Moving to knock on the door you quickly noticed it was already opened and opted to slip inside, eyes scanning the darkened room before a small flicker of light scared you. The little glowing insect buzzed around your face before trailing ahead, the light attached to it's abdomen glowed softly.

Trailing behind it you found yourself heading towards the rooms balcony doors, eyes traveling past it to spot a lean figure leaning amongst the railing.

"How's the Don of passione doing this fine evening? Meet some interesting people?" Keeping your voice soft as to not accidentally scare him a hum merely left the blond. His head turned back peering over his shoulder at where you approached occupying the railing beside him.

"You could say that." Musing that out and returning his attention back towards the scenery you copied the action releasing a quiet hum. "When running something like this one's bound to meet some rather interesting people."

Giving a nod to what he's said you took out the last flower crown, the bright yellow petals making up each flower contrasted against the darkening scenery while you held it up softly. "Here, I made one of these for everyone, but I saved the best for last."

Leaning on the railing a tad he observed your expression. The soft smile set out across your face told him that your words were genuine and he couldn't help but return the expression with his own more subtle one.

Turning in place and lightly taking the woven craft from your grasp he twisted it around, eyes lingering over each flower before a subtle glow overtook the item.

Curious as to what he was doing your eyes trailed over pieces of the crown that sprouted new flowers, the colour of which were (F/C), blooming quickly until they were at their peak.

A satisfied hum left the blond as he leaned out softly resting the large ring on top of your head, using his hands afterwards to move any out of place hairs around, "Saved the best for last right." His words were more of a statement than question and his attention right away shifted back upfront past the railing. He didn't need to be looking your way to see the blush quickly spreading across your expression, no words left you and in response you just leaned along the railing hoping that the cold breeze could cool down your face.