Chapter 78

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Whoever is in your body is being watched by Number Seven. He hasn't moved an inch. He's completely out." Explaining that 'Mista' once again peered back aiming the last two points towards everyone.

Moving your gaze away from where everyone was looking, movement quickly caught your attention. The form of Chariot seemed to have finally regained some of its strength now pushing itself into a kneel, "Bruno! Chariot's getting up!" Pointing at the stand and exclaiming that your eyes never left it's form.

"We already know how to use the arrow. If we take control of that arrow, everything will be over!" Listening to what 'Giorno' had announced after you initially pointed out the stand, 'Bruno' right away began moving forward reaching out towards the item in question before pausing as the blue hand of Sticky Fingers emerged from his wrist reaching up and around his neck.

Struggling to pull the stands hand away, a zipping noise sounded from above causing the man's eyes to widen up hesitantly. The stand jumped down before him still clutching onto 'Bruno's throat. "Sticky Fingers...what in the world..." Chariot right after the words left 'Bruno's mouth turned on it's heel darting back towards the man.

"Pick up the arrow! Requiem's charging at you!" Yelling that out 'Giorno's eyes were fixated on the stand quickly making ground, gunfire followed ringing out from behind him signifying that 'Mista' had fired a few shots.

One of which knocked the arrows wooden shaft while the other three knocked Chariot back. Both the stands halted their actions now standing in place, "I'm gonna knock the arrow away! Hurry and pick it up!" Another shot was fired, but something about the situation didn't settle right.

Emerging from the pillar behind the gunslinger a portion of it stretched outwards before breaking showing that Number One was behind it, the stand's expression was that of a wide smile with equally wide eyes aiming the pulled straight at 'Mista'. "Take this! I'll put a hole in your brain!"

"Mista! Duck!" Having taken notice of the stand just as 'Bruno' did the both of you called out at the same time, voices combining to alert the man.

Realizing that he wasn't going to duck in time, 'Trish' had summoned her stand calling out it's name quickly, the stand swung it's fist surrounding itself as well as the bullet in a vibrant pink glow. This was the first time you'd seen 'Trish's stand as well as its ability when the bullet simply just smashed into 'Mista's face like putty.

Number One has still been yelling obscenities proceeding to kick 'Mista's cheek aggressively, "What the...Number One? Where the hell did you come from? Hey, stop!" Right away the other Pistols appeared and Number Three delivered a quick punch to Number One.

The stand drifted back a bit blinking up at the others, a confused expression overtook his face. "What's wrong, guys?"

Shocked that the stand wasn't aware of what he'd been doing the group collectively shared a look of surprise. Your own gaze focused on the small stands seeing them explain what their comrade had been doing before your attention shifted back down the tunnel.