Chapter 65

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Standing where the water met the shore your gaze was trained among the calm surface, a small almost miniscule wave would brush past nipping away at the tips of your shoes. The beach was certainly much calmer in comparison to the plane, but you also knew that anything could happen in the blink of an eye.

The conversation of the three behind you merely blended with the subtle wind till your name was called, "(Y/N), keep your guard up and stay with Abbacchio. The two of you will remain here." Calling that out and waiting or you to give a nod in understanding both Bruno and Narancia ran off.

Remaining by the waters edge for a bit longer you let out a hum peering back towards the silver haired man and his stand. The two stood quietly both deep focus while you just lingered off to the side.

"(Y/N), you should get away from the water. We don't know when an enemy will attack." Flickering his gaze towards where you were he crossed his arms seeing you ignore what he'd said opting to stick your hands into the water.

"Hey, do you think after everything's said and done we could all go swimming or something?" Swirling your hand around in the water while asking that you reached below the surface picking up a small rock and tossing it across the surface. "I haven't swam in a long time."

Letting out a deep sigh at what you were saying he answered, "Depends if we make it out or not." Staring at your back for a good few seconds he could make out you cupping your hands together, capturing some water in them. A mischievous look casted itself onto your expression.

"Don't even think about it, if you throw that water I'll throw you into the ocean." Right away opening your cupped hands and letting the water fall out a huff left through your lips. Wiping the palms of your hands onto your pants you trailed towards where he stood, eyes moving across the surrounding area before landing on Moody Blues.

Your fascination with the stand was something Abbacchio couldn't seem to wrap his head around. Sure you've talked about Mista and Narancia's stand as well as Giorno's, but it seemed as though no matter what situation it was, you were always fixated with his whenever it showed up.

"Is there something about my stand that makes you look like a kid in a candy store or do you just look at every stand like that?" Leaning onto the stone column behind him Abbacchio's two toned hues focused in on your expression.

Not realizing that you were staring so intently at the stand a sort of awkward laugh left your lips, "Aha well I mean I just think it's really interesting. Having the ability to replay the embodiment of a person during a specific time-" Explaining that you then motioned a hand towards the stand. "I think that's really cool."

Nodding along to what you were saying it felt nice that you viewed his stand in that sense, he knew it wasn't the most useful for fighting but it had value in it's replay ability.