Chapter 75

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Immediately the glass ceiling of the room greeted you, the light from inside burned your eyes and a groan rumbled out from between your lips. Sitting up from where you were an aching pain ran through your body, your eyes tracked across the room for a second or two before eventually coming to rest on Abbacchio who seemed to have been coming to as well.

"Hey Abbacchio, do you remember how I got back in here?" Calling that out when the man had finally opened his eyes you raised a hand scratching the back of your head, a strong stiffness raged through all your muscles upon moving. "I could've sworn I was just out there." Jutting a hand out and pointing towards the ceiling you waited for the silver haired man's response.

A look of confusion crossed his expression before he raised a hand out as if he was examining them. It was odd to you that he wasn't answering your question though upon copying the action you realized that the hands you were looking down at weren't your own.

"You were out there. We both were." Blinking in confusion at what he was saying he added on, "We've swapped bodies. I think everyone on the team has."

Letting out a laugh at what was being said you stopped quickly hearing the pitch and sound of it, you weren't one to doubt things like this happening but it was all too much to wrap your head around in such a short amount of time. "Ok so wait if everyone swapped bodies then who are you?" Knowing that because of the orange bands around your wrist and the attire you must've swapped with Narancia, which left you wondering who Abbacchio had switched with.

"Giorno. Abbacchio and I must've swapped bodies." Explaining that you had to keep your mouth from hitting the floor, sure the two swapping would've been ironic if not for the situation. Now you were just confused over how you'd refer to him, would it still be as Abbacchio or Giorno?

Wanting to ask some more about what was happening yelling from outside quickly caught your attention and upon leaving the turtle you could see Trish and Mista yelling while pointing towards one another.

Having left as well, the real Giorno was quickly approached by Abbacchio piloting the blond's body. "Why, out of everyone did I have to get swapped with you?!" The tone of voice used didn't suit the blond at all but knowing that the silver haired man was really the one speaking made more sense.

Choosing to walk away from the yelling man your gaze met with (E/C) ones, the pair attached to your own body currently being inhabited by someone other than yourself. 'Your' face was twisted into a thoughtful expression, eyes trailing down before you realized what Narancia was doing.

"Wow. I didn't think your boobs were this squishy." Pursing his lips and letting out a hum all the while still in your body, you lurched in place moving to pull his hands away from groping your body.