Chapter 57

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Giorno and the enemy bounced around the small  puddle jumping from various different sources of water before appearing back in the stall. Aerosmith fired some more rounds and it had felt like Narancia didn't listen to what you'd said about watching where he shot.

Wanting to scold the teen for doing just that you realized that from the look he held that there was a plan forming in mind.

"It disappeared from the radar! Shit! They got away!" Hearing him yell out, you could see how intently focused on the radar he was, remaining as still as possible to find where the two had gone.

Darting out of the bathroom Narancia didn't bother filling you in just knowing that you'd follow along. The both of you ran through the inside of the restaurant following after Aerosmith and stopping before a large fish tank. Your butterfly fluttered around the top unsure itself on how to help the bleeding blond inside.

Approaching the tank the two inside moved from one section of water to another once more, Narancia's stand following closely behind and before you knew it the both of you were standing in the kitchens doorway. A pot had been flipped over and now Giorno rested along the floor beside the shark stand.

"Take this, you fishy bastard!-" "Wait Narancia! The gas." Quickly catching the black haired males attention, you pointed towards where the pot of water once was showing that the stoves burners were still on.

Seizing the moment the enemy stand once again chomped onto Giorno acting as though it was going to teleport off once more. "You know, if I can't shoot..." Aerosmith zoomed forward though instead of shooting, it's front propellers were used to attack and cut the stand. "I have other ways of killing you!"

The small stand was flipped off the blond landing on another puddle on the floor, "Yes! I got the enemy! Bucciarati! Mista! The enemy's here! Abbacchio, the enemy's able to move from liquid to liquid!" Hearing Narancia call out to the others you almost didn't bat an eyelash if not for coming to the realization that he was telling the truth.

"Narancia! You just said the right thing!" Pointing that out both you and the dark haired teen shared a look of surprise before focusing your attention on Giorno who'd begun coughing. Wanting to help the blond right away you hesitated, the enemy stand could still travel through liquid and Giorno was still soaked to the bone.

Running steps quickly sounded before the other three who'd been called arrived, Mista had his pistol in hand as he drew closer towards the kitchen. Eyes darting between where you and Narancia were then over towards the stand. "Giorno's- That must be the enemy! Here we go, Sex Pistols, Pistols!" Seeing Mista raise his gun you realized that firing it would trigger the gas.

"Wait don-" "Shoot, Mista!" Snapping your head over towards Narancia as he yelled and you knew that whatever stand was used on him before had been reactivated. With the click of the gun, the room's gas was ignited instantly. A burst of flames and had knocked everyone off their feet, the explosion itself leaving you disoriented.