𝓐𝓼𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼

Don't be a ghost reader.... be a human:Vote and Comment

I am sorry....I couldn't make it yesterday since I was tired because of my appointment🗣️.....

10th day

Jimin and Jungkook were as always snuggled together and sleeping when.... Ok today no one will disturb them........

They were sleeping peacefully when today's twist, Jimin woke up first and was staring at Jungkook's bare face....

Snores escaping and lips parted a bit, Jimin smiled as he woke up, stretching his limbs and yawning, sitting upright... 

Today Jimin decided to make breakfast alone with Joo-eun and Jin since the maids still were on leave for Christmas...

He freshened up as he went down towards the kitchen to see Joo-eun and Jin already cooking...Joo-eun frantically looked towrads Jimin as she greeted him morning and continued doing her work along with Jin doing the same...It was Jimin's cue to join...

 Jimin was holding a pan with pancake batter being cooked, when he felt a strong pair of hands around his wrist... "Good morning Baby Chick~" His voice was raspy from sleep but still Jimin just giggled as he replied... "Good morning Bunny~"

But then realisation hit him, He titled his head side by side to see an empty kitchen... They left the couple to have quality time...

"Whatcha cooking dear?" Jungkook asked as he placed his head on Jimin shoulder blade while Jimin was busy using the spatula to turn the pancake...

"Pancakes~" Jungkook now already buried his face in Jimin's neck humming, Jimin let out a giggle after... "I-It tickles..."

Jungkook melted away just by the giggle feeling too emotional... The emotion which is known as euphoria...

"We are staying somewhere else after this.." Jungkook informed as he pulled himself to the counter leaving Jimin's waist....

Jimin nodded as he continued doing his own work..."When are we heading out?" Jimin asked as he pointed to the bowl near Jungkook and Jungkook gladly passed it to him as he replied... "Short Notice but today itself is better to move..."

"Sounds good" Jimin answered fully focused on the pancake... "Maple or Chocolate?" Jimin asked all of a sudden catching Jungkook off guard who was busy day dreaming.... "Hmmm?"

"Maple syrup or Chocolate syrup?" Jimin asked once again to Jungkook's reply was chocolate syrup...

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

The Dining table was set up and all the members were gathered up for the Breakfast.... Time- 8:34 am

"Jungkook" Dong-hyun called out as he was being served with his morning tea... "Yes Grandpa"

"You're staying in Paris for rest of your Honeymoon aren't you?"

"Yes" One word answers are most common in this household since no one dares to over speak...