𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵

word count: 2.7k

LeeLucas123 I'm sorry but we suffered and achieved this long ass chapter after so many attempts!!!!!

Did I mention... It was new year's eve the other chapter and a few minutes was left for New year....

BTW Happy New Year....🎆🎇

Jimin was lied down on the couch of their home in the living room as they came back from his Grandpa's home.... Jungkook on the other hand was taking a shower....

"Why is he taking so long?" Jimin asked to himself as he stared at the ceiling....

On the other hand, Jay appeared and knocked the door...

"Enter~" Jimin said as he sat up straight.... Jay entered as he came and stood in front of Jimin.... "It's New Year. After a few minutes... You two don't have special plans?" Jay asked straight away as he stared at Jimin's reactions... No traces of realisation....

"I don't know" That's the only basic answer Jimin could think of actually....

"Like Dates or something?" Jay tried to initiate yet to no avail... That's right... Jimin never arranged any romantic thingy for Jungkook.... It was always Jungkook who did it...

He was the wife of the relationship to be literal so that was obvious... "Should I like try something like that or what?"

Jay visibly sighed as he nodded slowly... "Yeah... You should..."

"By the way... Why are you so concerned?" Jimin questioned back to which Jay just lazily answered... "Imo... She wanted you to have m-u-t-u-a-l un-der-sta-nd-ing" Jay cringed....

"Don't be a Drama Queen Jay... I can try though.." Jimin ensured as he tried thinking of the possible ways of him doing something for Jungkook.... What is possible?

"Try taking him for a date or something?" Jay suggested but the offer got rejected as Jimin shook his head right away...

"I have got such a beautiful idea ahead here... You can't even imagine Jay" Jimin claimed as he smirked side to side..

"But can you light up fireworks in the backwards on 12...?" Jimin requested

"Really?" Jay asked as he quirked a brow in doubt... "Yes now shoo Shoo" Jimin just stood up as he pushed Jay out of the room...

11:57 pm

Jimin waited patiently as he sat on his bed, chewing his own lips in excitement... The decision was quick but yet worth o try if it's Jungkook... And It's New Year after all... It will be memorable...

They didn't get to do anything in the New Year's eve because of Jimin's nightmare and the sudden approach to back home... So Jimin wanted to make Jungkook happy for once on his own... Well....You know

Jungkook came out of the shower with a towel wrapped dangerously low on his waist...Typical...

"BUNNY~" Jimin yelled not sensing Jungkook's presence and not having the proper patience... "I'm here Babe"

Long gone Baby Chick... It was all babe and baby round the clock... "C'here please~" Jimin requested as he looked at Jungkook and sat on the edge of the bed...

Jungkook slowly moved towards him as he somehow managed to dry his hair with the towel... Jimin on the other side was staring at him...