𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮

Don't be a ghost..... Be a human :Vote and Comment

This is the story of two mafia dons who fell for each....

There are some people that believe that their lives will be all rainbows and the world itself will turn into heaven when they fall in love.... indeed a fascinating word it is 'Love'

Some believe in love at first sight and some don't but we can't forget there are people who don't even believe in love.....Those people generally includes Jungkook and Jimin too....

The sensations of the Underworld Mafia...

Jungkook, Age 20......Former Freshman in Kookmin University of Arts and Sciences but was it his real identity....Definitely Not....He was the Mafia don who took over the mafia after his father's death.... Right now Homeschooling....

Some believed Jungkook was ruthless, plain Mafia don....Well their beliefs weren't wrong....he really was a ruthless mafia don....

Jimin(age- 22) on the other side was completely opposite.... Huh you thought....He wasn't any different from Jungkook....same plain shit.... But he dropped out of KNUA..The prestigious University of Arts in Seoul...But did he care? hell no.....Not at all....All his concentration was on his Mafia Gang...

The only difference between them was Kills...Jungkook was addicted with bloodsheds while Jimin loved seeing slow deaths.....Especially with poison...no blood just the person suffering till his last breathe and then finally collapsing unconscious......

Jungkook's Mafia was thereby known as Blood Shadows and Jimin's Venom Hunters.....Both being the eternal enemies of each other until something really blissful happens.....A incident that can only be happened in Alternate universes.....And that's why it really happened.....

A incident that turned them into loving husbands.... Husbands that are spending a holiday Vacation in Maldives with their four year old only son, Jun....