𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮

The day was pretty good as Jimin wasn't home and Jungkook was completely enjoying it....

Jungkook was bored and knew what he should do to help himself....

It was nearly 5 in the noon when he decided to call his friend, and friend here was his friend with benefits thing..... Taehyung...

He called him to his home and anyways Jimin isn't home so why not...

Taehyung was surprisingly right on time....

"Hey Kook" Taehyung came in

"Hey Tae.... You came pretty fast... don't you think?" Jungkook asked wiggling his brows...

"Shut up.... I have my needs too... remember I am a man too" Taehyung said with a frown...

"Let's fulfil the needs part then" Jungkook said and pinned Taehyung to the wall.. and started kissing him hungrily.... it wasn't a sweet and loving kiss, it was just pure lust and no feelings attached...

Jungkook hands travelled Taehyung's body and Taehyung gasped when Jungkook's hand pinced his nipple... The gasp gave the opportunity foe Jungkook to slid his tongue in Taehyung's hot cavern...

Taehyung was a moaning mess when Jungkook carried him to the couch nearby and placed him there.... He was delivering open mouth kisses on Taehyung neck... and sucking too "A-Ahh Kook-ah t-ther... a-ahh" Jungkook's teeth were grazing on Taehyung sweet spot now.....

As a loud moan pierced the thin air... the door knob twisted and there stood Jimin with a suitcase... the suitcase having the words carved on it 'Death'

Jimin sttod there for a good one minute and cleared his throat... "Are you shameless since birth or someone taught you?" Jimin asked and Jungkook plus Taehyung flinched and pulled away from the kiss...

But Jungkook still over Taehyung and Taehyung squirming under him.... It isn't like he was ashamed of his act.... it's just it was Jimin who caught them in act and Jimin wasn't a good one to mess with....

Jungkook replied with a smirk "Why do you care?"

"Because I am living under this roof and I don't want to hear inappropriate voices while I am here" Jimin said and walked in leaving Jungkook and Taehyung alone....

"Should we continue?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook shook his head... "Not now... I have lost mood" Taehyung nodded and left with his belongings....

It would be foolishness to think that Jimin was the slightest bothered by this act.... He was feeling nothing.... he was a liveless person totally... he wasn't even joking when he said he would've killed Jungkook... He is just blunt about his feelings a little too much...

Jungkook too was doing the same thing... he was not liveless yet not too expressive... That's where he lacked but for Jimin he was totally emotionless.... dull

Jungkook actually did the foolishness.... he thought Jimin was affected and his thoughts on Jimin wanting him came back....

Jungkook went to their bedroom to see Jimin working on his laptop with a headpiece on his ear....

Jungkook sat down on the couch picking up his iPad and putting his headphones on his ears yet he wasn't really listening to music but eavesdropping....

There Jimin completely ignoring Jungkook's whole existence.... "Can we just talk about the deal with Agust D..."

On the other line the person seemed to be stubborn and said something annoying so Jimin burst out... "RM.... I am not interested in your fucking marriage BS... so better wrap the chapter and Shut the fuck up.... And one more thing fix my appointment with Agust D and Shadow" With that Jimin hanged up and Jungkook was a little contended that he will be called soon for an appointment....