𝓢𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱

"Brave of you to assume you will slip away alive today"

It was Narin's cue to drop her smirk and focus on her surroundings properly. He slowly and steadily looked towards the left and then to the right. She couldn't see anyone though.

She sighed trying to calm herself or else she might lose her life too. "Don't Try to scare me Mr.Par-"

She was distracted as a loud snort was heard and she tilted her head to see Jungkook giving her glares, ready to bore holes right away.

"Jeon" Jungkook corrected in a dangerously low tone even scaring Narin. 

"Not for a longer time Kookie" It was Taehyung who appeared from Lucifer knows where. He stood behind Narin's chair.

"So I was saying-" Jimin continued ignoring Taehyung that stood there dumbstruck at the sudden ignorance of his existence.

"Bitch yo-" Taehyung didn't even got to speak as the next moment followed and he was on the ground, lying flat on the it.

It was Jay who yanked Taehyung by his hair and threw him meters away as he was distracting too much and Jimin was getting annoyed by every passing second.

"Know your place" With this being said to Taehyung, Jay backed away and stood behind once again.

Narin clearly witnessed what happened. "This is Intolerable Mr. Jeon. You cannot just do that. He is a part of my team and I won't tolerate such treatment"

She scoffed pointing her index finger on Jimin. 

"I lost my shits big time now. Handle her yourself" Jungkook scoffed standing up and buttoning his suit in an elegant way as he walked away and Jay followed him towards the car.

Narin just kept looking and was shook herself. "What the-"

"Coming to the point, What do you want?" Jimin asked still smirking as he leaned backwards and crossed his legs. A look of smug plastered. Elegance is the key.

"Surrender your drug shipments and we are all done with you and your hubby"

Jimin chuckled mockingly and the second Narin was holding a gun right aimed on Jimin's forehead. 

"Good that your dear hubby left" She spat as he looked at Jimin but saw no signs of fear or anything. Maybe he's just acting, she thought.

But her fear incredibly intensified when none of Jimin's guards tried anything. Instead ducked down, lying flat on the ground.

"Don't get smug that your men will save you Park Jimin. Everything here is covered by my snipers.Try anything and everyone will be shot" She warned but Jimin just sat back and watched everything with a smirk.

"It's Jeon Jimin" 

The next moment was the turning point and after that Narin was lying on the wooden floor and every dead body men of her team were already loaded in a dump truck. 

But not Taehyung.

"H-How?" He questioned scooting away from Jimin who has stood up now and was approching him now.

Jimin didn't answer but just went forward and forward smirking with a gun on his chin.

Taehyung was terrified and why will he be not? Everything was going pretty smoothly till Machine guns entered. Even the snipers Narin talked about didn't do anything.

He was scooting away slowly and suddenly something rigid touched his back and push him over to the front. He tilted his head immediately and saw red and blue all together.

"You took too long Jackson Hyung" Jimin called out, now with a poker face before shooting Taeyung, right on his head.  

.
.
.
.

(Try finding the name Jackson in this book. I bet you forgot who he is to Jimin)