𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓜𝓪𝓷

Updated this after a long time since I wasn't sure how to write this when I have a fucking tuition everyday

Anyways go for it!!!!

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

In Kim Han-bin's territory

Scene: The day after Narin was found dead in the gutters with some of their trusted men

“I need the trio dead. Today itself” Han-bin deadpanned as he swayed his feet from one place to the other.

It was no doubt that after killing Narin the Jeons and the Wang's were climbing the block of dead themselves.

“I can't do something like that Dad”

Samuel claimed as he sat with arrogance dripping from the action.

“You better respect me kiddo or else-”

“You fucking kid with me Kim Han-bin and I will rip you apart someday”

So this is how much respect Han-bin had in his own family. Neither his wife aka Jungkook's aunt respected him nor his kids. One reason? They can hand over several.

First he cheated his mother with Narin aka Jungkook's second aunt.

Second he transferred all his property to Narin

Third he is a fucking failures when it came to raising kids.

Good that their mother was a strict person who didn't had the patience to deal with Han-bin and started her own mafia gang.

Han-bin is just being a bother to them when his wife succeeded and begged her create an alliance with him.

Narin was his wife's sister, who apparently became an widow when Han-bin and Narin killed him with tricks.

The Jeons never thought of even initiating a talk with him or his wife after Narin killed her own spouse.

His wife as well never initiated a talk with her sister as well.

“Why don't you respect me Sam? I'm your father afterall” He asked with a tint of emotional blackmail and his son snorted.

“Father that cheated on my mum? No thanks”

That was the straw that his kids pulled on him to make him shut his trap

“Narin was right. Your mother is-”

Before he could say anything Samuel spoke up.

“That Fucker Narin died, right? So why are you alive? Just die already...Mum won't spare you anyways for attacking Hyung and his wife” He snorted chuckling.

“She should never know this” Han-bin claimed in a strict voice and Samuel chuckled again.

“I'll kill Mina if you say a word Son”

That actually was expected to do the trick but Samuel deadpanned as he left the place

Kill her. No one cares”

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

“You're a dead man if she knows anyways”

✅✅