𝓩𝓲𝓹𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓴 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓻

Don't be a ghost reader....... be a human :Vote and Comment

🌹Enjoy🌹

"Surprise" Jungkook's words are still lingering in Jimin's mind... He was excited for it but won't admit though...

He was sitting on the couch now while Jungkook was lying on bed..Sleeping...

Jimin stood up with a frown and went near Jungkook's bed to wake him up since he didn't respond to Jimin's yells...

Jimin held Jungkook's arm slowly and shaked him vigorously but to his shock... Jungkook didn't even move or woke up instead caught Jimin's hand and pulled him towards himself.... As a result Jimin fell on Jungkook...

Jungkook's eyes shot opened when Jimin's weight was felt on him..... He was dazed since Jimin froze at the place... Jimin's tummy was on Jungkook's chest....

"I-I..." Jimin cut himself off before abruptly pulling away his mass from Jungkook and fixing his posture back again...

"Wake up..." That's the thing Jimin said and he was about to leave when he heard Jungkook yelled... Jimin turned around to see Jungkook holding his phone... "SHIT LET'S GO... WE'RE LATE"

With that Jungkook took Jimin hand as both of them ran towards the door.....

They were both wearing full on winter clothes so no worries with that... They entered the lift and soon both of them were already in the car....

After a 15 minutes drive.. they reached the place

"Zip lines?" Jimin asked amused at Jungkook

"Zip lines?" Jimin asked amused at Jungkook... "Aren't you excited?" Jungkook asked as he smiled at Jimin and Jimin snorted.... "I remember Yesterday I almost died"

Jungkook chuckled as he made his way to the ticket counter..

"Excuse me" Jungkook was now on the ticket counter where a old lady was there

"Excuse me" Jungkook was now on the ticket counter where a old lady was there.... "Yes, How may I help you?"

"I made a reservation this morning for the zip line service... Can I know who are our Guides and where will we find them? " Jungkook politely asked and Jimin just stood behind him...