𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

Don't be a ghost reader...... be a human:Vote and Comment

Today It's a small chapter since I lacking ideas and plus this chapter was just the night scene so I'll continue later.... Enjoy ❤️

"Jimin-shi... You're awake?" Jungkook asked in a monotone as he laid beside Jimin who was clinging on Jungkook like a koala....

The bed was small and Jimin wasn't ready to let go... so Jungkook had to pull Jimin into himself so that both are safe from falling....

It was just 8 in the evening and Jimin is still sleeping after the zip line ride...

Jimin was scared to the hell but won't admit though... Jungkook however knew it though and that makes him chuckle everytime he thinks of it....

Jimin hummed in response since he's still sleepy..... Somehow Jungkook doesn't feel uncomfortable at all but at the same time afraid of Jimin's reactions...

"What do you wanna eat for dinner?" Jungkook questioned as Jimin tossed around.... but at the same time answered too.... "Chinese"

Jimin was awake but was lazy plus the heater was off and they were too lazy to turn it on so they just snuggled into each other.... It's not like they are strangers anyways.... It was what they thought but what about the thought that they were merely close to each other.... Ok That goes in trash..

Jungkook slightly moved his arm towards the nightstand beside Jimin's bed and grabbed his phone....

He checked Chinese restaurants near the resort.. and BINGO!!!! There is a Chinese restaurant named 'Me&Mee'

 and BINGO!!!! There is a Chinese restaurant named 'Me&Mee'

"Great now just lemme order takeout.. but where's the menu?" Jungkook was blabbering to himself but then he found the menu and he was like... Let's have a grand meal....

"Jimin-shi wake up... Choose.." Jungkook shaked Jimin a little and that's when Jimin opened his eyes slowly and as soon as he opened his eyes.... Jungkook was on the floor....

"What the.... Why did you kick me Jimin-shi?" Jungkook asked as it was the second fall.... but this time its intentional or maybe not?

"Oh I'm sorry... it's a reflex" That's what Jimin said before leaning on the edge and helping Jungkook sit on the bed again... Both husbands wide awake...

"So what were you saying?" Jimin asked yawning and rubbing his eyes... Jungkook sighed as he showed Jimin the menu... Jimin nodded and started Stating his choices...