𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓮𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓭

Early in the morning it was 6 and Jimin just woke up alone in his bed, he predicted maybe Jungkook was on for his work out. He stretched his body on his bed slowly as he stepped down the bed to head towards the balcony....It was a beautiful morning with birds and gunshots.

Gunshots?

Jimin slouched as he leaned on the protective guards by his stomach to see Jungkook holding a Ruger SR40c and aiming at the bottles as he shot them right away one by one....

Jimin just watched and was admiring every feature of his husband when he saw a unusual object behind the bush meters away from Jungkook....

A rifle tripod, not the whole but just the stand support of the tripod was visible....He got alert, he peaked a little bit more and that's when he saw a rifle tip peeking out of the bush...

Without wasting any time, he ran inside and regained his previous position but with a knife set not just a knife set but a special customized throwing knives set, that can pierce the skin cutting off the veins and nerves as well as the muscle tissues brutally....

Jimin aimed properly and threw the first knife then immediately the other two right after...The knives really did damage to the person as he screamed as loud as possible and Jungkook got warned with the screams....

Jungkook glanced once towards Jimin's sudden attack and then towards the bush...

Jimin was smirking at the show as Jungkook went near the bush and there laid a person with a torn bleeding arm, his ear half ripped and one thumb from the left hand missing...  

Jungkook looked at the person and chuckled picking the detached thumb from the ground maintaining his gaze towards the person who was squirming and trembling with dreadful pain...

"Let's go in, brave guy" Jungkook claimed as he turned around on his heels, and moving in. Meanwhile Jay dragged the wanna-be murderer inside the mansion with his blood dripping everywhere plus his blood trails all over....

He was locked into the basement after...While Jungkook went in and placed the thumb in a packet as he handed that to Jay...

Jimin was still in the balcony humming to a song, smiling eventually thinking about his bunny as he moved his blond locks away from his forehead...

Soon he felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around his waist, Jungkook....

A pair of lips were placed on Jimin's neck as he felt weight on him as Jungkook leaned on..."Babe~" Jimin hummed in anticipation as he felt the lips detached and hot blow of Jungkook's breathe now...

"You don't enjoy seeing blood, Do you?" Jungkook asked and Jimin hummed a 'yes' and Jungkook placed his chin on Jimin's shoulder now...

"Maybe you need to stay here for a while then..." Jungkook said and was about to leave Jimin to torture the one in the basement, but Jimin stopped him by his shirt tugging on his shirt pouting a bit...

"Let me kill him...it's been ages" Jimin spoke something with such a face that made Jungkook chuckle..."Of course but a lot of blood is oozing out...you may be disgusted" Jungkook stroking Jimin's hair a bit trailing down to his cheek...

"It's okay...I can" Jimin said as he clung on Jungkook's side as they proceeded downstairs...