𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮. 𝓓𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓸 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓼𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮..

𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂!!!!!!

The basement was empty with no traces of life yet now with a human whose life is dangling between Jimin's venomous syringes and Jungkook's hungry Rottweilers.

The person was lying conscious on a chair as he was not even tied just wincing in pain...

Soon heavy steps were heard and the person shuddered in fear, it was his bad luck that he didn't die back then. The basement was dark with no visible traces of light.

The steps approached him slowly and slowly and by now he could say it was a pair not just one person.

The lights were soon on and all the person could see was a person sitting on a chair with two Rottweilers side by side. The scene was terribly scary since the dogs were just a few steps away from tearing him apart.

The basement in light was much more scary now, dried up blood patches everywhere and many blades and ropes hanging on the ceilings, flesh in the corners of the room. Even the chair he sitting on was covered with blood.

Normally rottweilers are safe and peace loving dogs but Jungkook's dogs were the total opposite of safe and peace loving

Normally rottweilers are safe and peace loving dogs but Jungkook's dogs were the total opposite of safe and peace loving. They can feast on the man in front of them right now and then if Jungkook hints it. It's always for them why Jungkook brings anyone on the basement. During the whole vacation, Jay took care of them but now that Jungkook is back bloody basements are back.

The dogs were soon growling at the person but as soon as a growing shadow hovered over the person, the dogs stopped growling and sat upright once again.

'Good boys' Jungkook blurted out as he patted the dogs' heads.

A chuckle was heard soon after as the person shuddered with fear and pain. "Looks like Hans and Mandy knows who I am" The growing shadow of the person spoke out and came into view as he passed the not so conscious person.

It was Jimin with his attire changed now and surely the near to death person can tell, It's going to be a cruel death of him.

Now that Jungkook took a look on Jimin, he saw Jimin was holding a cigar with a lighter on the other hand. "What's that for babe?"

Jimin snorted, wasn't it obvious? Jimin didn't answer instead he lit up the cigar and the next move was surely not expected or obvious at all.

He pressed the cigar on the person's ripped off ear trailing down to his shoulder that was torn enough. The person's screams were music to Jungkook's ears and all Jimin could do was tone up the music in possible way.