𝓥𝓪𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

“So...........? You guys...... Are you really.....?” This was the only thing Jay was concentrating while he was sitting on the couch alone while the Mafia bosses worked their asses off in the new shipment deal with The Leo's.

It was silent but after a while Jimin halted up and looked at Jay dead in eyes.

“If you are gonna ramble on stuff this inappropriate then don't bother getting the fuck out”

That's his words and Jay nearly fainted. He was a perfectionist but when he starts talking, it gets hard to control him.

“S-Sorry boss”

He apologized and was about to stand when Jimin spoke up.

“Don't bother helping. Get out and play with Jun or something”

Jay finally stood up and went right outside.

He was kinda expecting it from Jimin anyways. To say the least, he was always ready to play with his nephew.

His nephew, Jun was a four year old boy that was a result of surrogacy.

It's been five years since their love hate marriage already. Most of the time, Jimin is a loving husband and a caring Motherly parent but the rest of the time he's a moody and rude guy.

For Jungkook, He never changed. He's the same guy that fell for Park Jimin and is ruthless equally. But with his son around, he is kind of different we can say.

Jungkook, who is afraid of none can be very frightened when his husband calls him out to look after their son.

Jun, aka Jeon Jung-min was a hell of a clumsy little fella. Falling here and there, Jungkook finds it difficult to take care of him without him bleeding.

It was only a few minutes when Jay went out and right after that the door slammed open and both the mafia bosses flinched.

They couldn't hold the moment when Jun came running towards Jimjn, nearly tripping. He ran and jumped on Jimin's lap, giggling.

It took Jimin by shock yet he laughed with his son, caressing the little guy's cheeks before planting a peck on his forehead.

“What happened Bubs?”

He asked to which Jun just giggled nuzzling his face on Jimin's chest, hugging him tight and then came some muffled words which Jimin finds quite puzzling.

“Abeo----Par--wanna--pay”

That's what he heard. Adding the words properly Jimin just sighed

“Appa and Abeoji are working Junnie. How about we go to park a little later?”

Soon after a long silent minute, Jimin could feel his shirt wet as the four year old squirmed in his hold.

“Okhay Okhay Let's go out”

There was no other choice.

Jimin stood with his son on his hips as Jungkook was indicated to stand up too.

✅✅

Jimin stood there blank as he looked at Jungkook who was playing with his son. He was having a nice time.

The park was theirs. It was just at the back of their house and Jun spent most of his time there.

With Jackson, Jin or anyone who came to visit, Jun loved them. He would play with them in the park and if no one came to visit, it would be either Jay or his parents who play with him.

Jay stood behind Jimin as Jungkook enjoyed his time and Jimin sighed.

“What do you think of another vacation Jay?”

Jimin asked all of a sudden with a satisfied smile and Jay was taken back.

“Vacation?”

“Yeah. What about a family vacation? Me, Jungkook, Jun and you?”

That shocked Jay.

“Me?”

Jimin looked behind to see Jay almost having a mini attack.

“You are a part of our family. Why so shocked?”

“I-I am glad”

“It's final then. We are up for a vacation”

A family vacation

✅✅