𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵

Word count: 2.3k

Merry Christmas 🤶🏻 I know I'm late but looking at the good side, I finished the chapter!!!!! I was planning more than this but it got canceled since I got tired...

I made the Christmas eve and Christmas chapters with special requests... thank you for suggesting..youniejiminie

I hope everyone's happy and safe

I hope everyone's happy and safe.... Borahae💜

Continue please~

9th day

Jimin woke up to a clingy Jungkook this morning... Since its so much cold in Paris, and Jungkook's habit of sleeping half naked made it easier for Jungkook to use it as a excuse to cling on Jimin even more....

"Let's save water today" Jungkook said as he snuggled even more in Jimin's chest, grip becoming tighter by the passing time

Jimin was more than positive that Jungkook was going to shower together today... "Then hurry up.... I want to unwrap gifts" Jimin excitedly clapped his hands as he just heard a groan in return... "You come or I chop off your lim..." "Cruel.... I'll tag along right now" Jungkook snorted as he followed Jimin with a blanket wrapped on both of them as Jungkook continued back hugging....

(A:N- I digged the Internet just to get a picture or fan art but to no avail.... I'll let your Imagination fly then)

"Jeon Jungkook!!! I'm not getting the blanket into the shower" Jimin warned as he stopped in front of the door to the shower...

"Okie Babe" Jungkook wasn't in his complete senses yet he responded and threw the blanket just there and pushed Jimin in... "Let's be quick"

Jimin nodded as they both took a quick shower... and came out... with towels wrapped around their waists...

"Wear something pretty.... actually wear anything, You look pretty anyway" Jungkook said as he continued pulling the sleeve up his arm...

Jimin just scoffed... "I won't wear those... I swear I'll.." "Pretty please" This is Jungkook's first time requesting ever so sweetly and who is Jimin to deny such sweet calls...

"O-Okay... Just J-Just..." Jimin stuttered as he pushed Jungkook out of the closet...

Jimin came out after few minutes with a boyfriend shirt, actually husband shirt to be specific since it is Jungkook's white shirt to add on the charms, and a skinny fit black Jeans....