𝓕𝓾𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓵?

I wanted to make it serious but not that serious...I'm sorry...I can tell by now after finishing the chapter that by the end you will have a small smile plastered on your beautiful face.....Enjoy please....

Borahae💜

⚠️CW//TRIGGERS AHEAD ⚠️

13th day

Everyone moved back to the mansion when Jimin and Jungkook did with Jimin's Grandpa's corpse... It was remorseful as they all went back....

Jimin wasn't eating anything, nor Jungkook... Fasting after Someone's death wasn't really a ritual yet Jimin wanted to fast for three days from the death and looking at Jimin starving Jungkook did that too....

It wasn't easy since water was the only medium that goes down their throats but still with the sorrow and misery around them nothing can have them to eat anything now...

All Jimin did yesterday was cry and cry or eventually he will turn into a doll, not uttering or responding to anyone except Jungkook....

It's the third day of the fast and still both of them aren't even heeding to eat nor drink....

Jungkook has been taking extra care of Jimin since Jimin shut himself off the World and no one was allowed around him except Jungkook....

"Doll.. you wanna go out now?" Jungkook asked as he caressed Jimin's cheeks who was seated beside Jungkook and head leaned on Jungkook's shoulder... They were dressed with black suits for the funeral early in the morning...

"Yes... Let's go" Jimin said holding back his tears as he stood up, flashing a sorrowful and sad smile...

The coffin was right on front of Jimin as he stood by the door and waited for Jungkook and Jay with others to carry it till the garden....

It was a long silence when they did carry it and Jimin just followed with heavy heart, hand clutched on Joo-eun's sleeve... "It's ok..." Joo-eun didn't have any words now... what to say to the person, who lost his Ray of hope, his only blood relation, the one who raised him all alone, who saw his parents die.... That person who saw his grandma die, now his grandpa too....

The people who saw Jimin grow up were his bodyguards and no one except his Grandpa...

Jimin's grandma's grave was never seen by anyone except the gardeners or His grandpa himself... Jimin saw it once but never dared to go back... The memories of his Grandma dwells around everywhere.... Even he never went to his parent's funeral or visited graves....

The coffin was placed right next to his grandma's grave as Jungkook held Jimin in his arms right after...."We're okay...Doll.." Jungkook ensured as he patted Jimin's back and rubbed circles, calming him down....

Jimin as the only person left in his Grandpa's family had to make a dig on the ground first... Jimin put his whole effort to stay still without Jungkook since He didn't had anything for three days now...

He just was too weak but managed to shove the shovel, after that the work was handed down to Jay....It took him a few minutes and the appropriate depth for the coffin....

"We can proceed Imo..." Jay claimed as placed the shovel down... Jungkook once more with the help of Jay slid down the coffin...

As soon as the coffin was in the depth....Jimin fainted in Jungkook's arms..."Babe?...Baby?...Oh Lucifer!!!" Jungkook exclaimed with shock as he caught Jimin in his arms..

🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

Jimin woke up as he squirmed and saw Jungkook staring at him with affection with a smile..."T-The funeral?" Jungkook seemed confused as he quirked his brow....

"Whose Funeral dear?"

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

I feel like it's April 1st.....